For those of you that seem to have a problem with me playing Alb/Hib

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Amedor
Emerald Rider

Post by Amedor »

Rejecta wrote:^ Above is the type of guy that pm's me daily
I'll pm you, if I knew when you were online. Most of it would be :amedor: love though :D.
Retired until further notice

levelnix
Emerald Rider

Post by levelnix »

sorry maybe bad for your ego but
before this post today i didn t even know
that you play on 2 realms or wich char you
playing and again noone cares on you tbh
so don t think you any importand for any hib,alb or mid
you really need a RL m8

cu levelnix
levelnix

Rejecta

Post by Rejecta »

Maybe my first post was a bit too negative, yes I have met some nice people, and we tell each other of times we have killed each other :)

Mostly I get

WTF HOW CAN YOUR MINSTREL HIT SO HARD

I stroke the E-peen and we part on friendly words. However the bad always outweighs the good in life, (O.T) I.E in your head name how many people you know who are famous for doing bad things..then name how many people are famous for doing good things, scary huh :P

Rejecta

Post by Rejecta »

levelnix wrote:sorry maybe bad for your ego but
you really need a RL m8

cu levelnix
Obviously no-one cares thats why they PM me abuse, I have no idea who you are..but you seem to be angry at me for something..so I'll let you get on with that.

I'm really the sad one here..posting about getting a "RL"..honestly you feel the need to insult me personaly because you lack the intelligence to come up with an educated argument.

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

levelnix wrote:sorry maybe bad for your ego but
you really need a RL m8

cu levelnix
Actually, he didnt say that it was you..he said it was the TYPE of guy :)

Edit: I'd like to point out that I don't like crossrealming, but as long as you don't cheat I really see no problem with people doing it. No need for personal insults unless you have 100% proof that the guy actually cheat. Until then, imo you have no reason what so ever to be rude towards anyone.

/Ankh

levelnix
Emerald Rider

Post by levelnix »

Rejecta wrote:Obviously no-one cares thats why they PM me abuse.
never pmed you and never will do it
this guys wich doing that are stupid
here i m with you and yes put them on ignore imo
anyway have nothing against you and will never have
play your game and let others play theire game
then you want get any response i m sure

cu levelnix

and again you started whine and insulting posts against hibs
levelnix

Elferior
Emerald Rider

Post by Elferior »

Ankh Morpork wrote:Actually, he didnt say that it was you..he said it was the TYPE of guy :)

Edit: I'd like to point out that I don't like crossrealming, but as long as you don't cheat I really see no problem with people doing it. No need for personal insults unless you have 100% proof that the guy actually cheat. Until then, imo you have no reason what so ever to be rude towards anyone.

/Ankh
agreeked

Alobana
Emerald Rider

Post by Alobana »

ill flame you to bits
Alobana
-Legacy-

Reza
Emerald Rider

Post by Reza »

Define cross-realming.

Its not black and white, and there will definetly be a whole lot of murky grey in the middle.

In simple terms people who play on 2 realms in 1 server have access to information that those who play on only 1 of those respective realms dont. This asymmetry of information gives the people playing on 2 realms an advantage vis-a-vis those only playing on 1.

This advantage is hard to mitigate against even with all the good intention of the player playing on 2 realms. Afterall you cant make urself unknow something. At best u can pretend like you dont know and put on ur 'alb hat' and 'hib hat' and try to ask yourself how you would have acted had you not known what u know, but in practice you may pick up alot that isnt even realised and thus act on it unknowingly (this is taking a charitable view). It doesnt all have to be about blurting out relic raid details. There are alot of other more subtle but also important details people can pick up whilst playing within a realm, and it is v hard for someone to then pretend they dont know them when they are back playing amongst the enemy.

This is basically just a classic case of a 'conflict of interest' where even not questioning the intentions of the person with the conflict, most people can see why its best to avoid it.

In the business world such things as 'chinese walls' exist to prevent equivilant situations, and of course daoc is only a game so you might not take it so seriously, but you cant be suprised when there are those who point out the problem.

Having said all this, people /sending you abuse is of course a different issue, as is the CoC in many ways. The only time ive seen this discussed was on the eclipse /as and regardless of what the letter of the CoC says, there is nothing against an alliance debating things and forming their own views of what they expect of members.

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

Levelnix and and some other peeps from GPK leads every monday a 'rollplaying NE alliance BG',we dont have time to post you.

Personally i logged out of cg when i saw your 'dont kill RVR' speak , so long as you dont cheat we dont care.
BTW thx for puppet to organice the RR attempt.

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”