The Plus and Minus points of clustering.

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Xest wrote:I dare you to go back to the US, I bet you get jumped the second you pass immigration by the FBI and sent to guantanamo bay on terrorism charges!

nah just make a blog about you trying to kill Bush
That will make the FBI come to your house.

True story :p

Obviously the guy was joking about killing Bush but the FBI takes anything seriously - no i dont know how xest has survived so long :p
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

Banana wrote:nah just make a blog about you trying to kill Bush
That will make the FBI come to your house.

True story :p

Obviously the guy was joking about killing Bush but the FBI takes anything seriously - no i dont know how xest has survived so long :p
i think xest is just trying to get us to say bad stuff about the USA, so he can call the FBI and they come bust our ass.
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

Sardine wrote:Surely its your choice to play your accounts, doesnt mean if you dont play them for a while goa will give you money back.

A guy who pays his subs but is inactive for a week during that period of time doesnt ask for a refund.

My point was that I renewed on the basis of having the freedom to play 2 realms on two different servers. Had I have known that clustering was being considered, instead of paying 75 quid up front I would have renewed on a month by month basis and cancelled as soon as clustering was introduced. My preferred choice will be to get a refund and close the account, but if I can't get a refund then I will play the account. I'm not so damned stupid as to pay a year up front and then not play.

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Briannon wrote:My point was that I renewed on the basis of having the freedom to play 2 realms on two different servers. Had I have known that clustering was being considered, instead of paying 75 quid up front I would have renewed on a month by month basis and cancelled as soon as clustering was introduced. My preferred choice will be to get a refund and close the account, but if I can't get a refund then I will play the account. I'm not so damned stupid as to pay a year up front and then not play.
I never pay for more then a month at the time even though I havent though about quitting, and I would never pay for a whole year O_o, 1 month at the time seems good to me, then it wont matter if I get bored and stop playing.
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”