Bard needed for fixed group

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

[quote="nibs"]If i was able too and could commit to times, i possibly would. Dag nammit, good luck on getting a bard (you may wanna consider a new warden too, yours needs some practise ]

Aye thought of you first nibs, hence pm'in you how things were going etc - you dont think i'd talk to you if i wasn't after something? ;)
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

[quote="nibs"]If i was able too and could commit to times, i possibly would. Dag nammit, good luck on getting a bard (you may wanna consider a new warden too, yours needs some practise ]

Oo, saucer of milk for table 2 please
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

El Grapplo RR10+ ML10 Warden :sheepskip
Silken RR3 Chanter :banghead:
Toothless

nibs
Emerald Rider

Post by nibs »

Cromcruaich wrote:Aye thought of you first nibs, hence pm'in you how things were going etc - you dont think i'd talk to you if i wasn't after something? ]

Knew you was after something :P

If i could've i would, thats probably one of the major flaws of the uni connection, they dont support the idea of online gaming. Not to mention its no end of fun stealing kills from Jupi with my DD after his spent the whole fight trying to out melee an unhealed mage (I'll leave it up to your imagination as to what happens when he dont have me there to save him - dont let it run wild to the point that Jupi would kill something though :p)
Jupi wrote:Oo, saucer of milk for table 2 please
Surely you'd prefer it in a cup!
Mid/Ava
Gwarp, 42, Savage, LGM AC
Grumblebum, 50, Spiritmaster, ML3
Nibkyrie, 48, Valk, 9xx Alch
Nibmedic, 50, Healer, ML9
Stumblebum, 50, Warrior, ML10

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

nibs wrote:Knew you was after something :P

If i could've i would, thats probably one of the major flaws of the uni connection, they dont support the idea of online gaming. Not to mention its no end of fun stealing kills from Jupi with my DD after his spent the whole fight trying to out melee an unhealed mage (I'll leave it up to your imagination as to what happens when he dont have me there to save him - dont let it run wild to the point that Jupi would kill something though :p)

Surely you'd prefer it in a cup!
dis guy is a funneh guy............ :D
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

Toothless

Genedril
Emerald Rider

Post by Genedril »

Jupi wrote:dis guy is a funneh guy............ :D
Funny in the head after listening to you on vent for too long??
Those that can't lead follow.

Those that can lead should admit when they're lost.

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

Genedril wrote:Funny in the head after listening to you on vent for too long??
lotta bards lookin to b bitch slapped if ya ask meh

Toothless

ambera
Emerald Rider

Post by ambera »

What do I have to do to get the 3 of you in a bar together?
Ambera the Heroine
Avery, Thid NS & Potion Monkey
Ascarii the Warden
Animamba, Verdant Ani
Ahoulin, Luri Screamer

long-tailed nanny-o

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

ambera wrote:What do I have to do to get the 3 of you in a bar together?
Very brave of you to ask.
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

ambera
Emerald Rider

Post by ambera »

I'm a hero... I charge in without thinking
Ambera the Heroine
Avery, Thid NS & Potion Monkey
Ascarii the Warden
Animamba, Verdant Ani
Ahoulin, Luri Screamer

long-tailed nanny-o

nibs
Emerald Rider

Post by nibs »

ambera wrote:What do I have to do to get the 3 of you in a bar together?
I don't think they'd let Jupi out of the institution. No. Not even on day release with an select group of their most highly trained sedetive administers. They only let him play a computer because he can control a character whilst his hands are strapped to the desk and it keeps him from yelling unprovoked insults at the padded wall of his 8x8 white cell. This allows for his volatile nature to be directed into something rather than into nothing and thus removing some of his pent up fustration :P
Mid/Ava
Gwarp, 42, Savage, LGM AC
Grumblebum, 50, Spiritmaster, ML3
Nibkyrie, 48, Valk, 9xx Alch
Nibmedic, 50, Healer, ML9
Stumblebum, 50, Warrior, ML10

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”