Jesus Camp Trailer

A forum for anyhing not game related.
Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

<ankh> wrote:Btw, I havent flamed you so stop accusing me for doing so. I didnt say anything about bull**** either.

I never said you did and I'm glad you didn't, but I did say there was a possibility that you or others might.

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

<ankh> wrote:No worries, **** happens.

Edit: btw, somehow your avatar looks abit like Kabane :P

/Ankh

The picture was taken by my wife a couple of Sunday mornings ago, when we were just waking up. It was her birthday last month and I bought her a new Sony Ericsson mobile phone with the built in camera. The orangey colour is explained by the fact that our terracotta curtains were closed and the light was permeating through them. I kind of like the avatar, because it's unusual, yet totally natural and unmodified.

Here are a couple more photos she took of me using one of the features of the camera. The monkey one I almost used as an avatar, cos it's kinda funny, even scarey! I'f I believed in evolution, then I would say that possibly, the monkey is what I'm evolving into! ;)
Attachments
DSC00091.JPG
DSC00094.JPG

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Gandelf wrote:I never said you did and I'm glad you didn't, but I did say there was a possibility that you or others might.
Possibly - but just ignore people flaming...its as easy as that. And i've stated several times in this thread that I dont wanna offend you by discussion religion in anyway.

Edit: hehe the pictures you attached...one thing is for sure - your not working at ILM with those skills :P

/Ankh

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

<ankh> wrote:Edit: hehe the pictures you attached...one thing is for sure - your not working at ILM with those skills :P

/Ankh

Looking at the photo of me as a monkey, I'm alarmed by how closely I resemble Tony Blair's wife, Cherie!

:?
Attachments
cherie_blair.jpg

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

People that don't believe in evolution really need to get there head checked, no offence but not believing in it is insanity.

And Banana, that about the bottle... it lasted as long as it would have lasted until it would have become empty in any other situation when they would have used the same amount each time it was used. Thinking there is a "God" that would make it last long is just pure idiocy. If there was a "God" the people believing in him would not been put into concentration camps to start with and slaughtered by the millions.

And Luz, that post with having to wait 14 days is a Simpsons quote :( I feel ashamed no one recognised it
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

I am sure that the Wikipedia is wrong about the numbers in different religions aswell, 110% sure there are more people into the islamic faith then there are into christianity.
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Heta wrote:I am sure that the Wikipedia is wrong about the numbers in different religions aswell, 110% sure there are more people into the islamic faith then there are into christianity.
Christianity has almost always been the biggest religion.

/Ankh

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

No I dont believe that, its false numbers generated by the west. And also alot of the "Christian" people don't realy believe in it, they just happen to be enlisted somewhere so the numbers are inacurate. Also the numbers of Islamic people are hard to get right aswell cause its alot of very poor and hard to count countrys where they believe in Allah.
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Well - if you don't belive it..tough luck.

/Ankh

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Heta wrote:People that don't believe in evolution really need to get there head checked, no offence but not believing in it is insanity.

And Banana, that about the bottle... it lasted as long as it would have lasted until it would have become empty in any other situation when they would have used the same amount each time it was used. Thinking there is a "God" that would make it last long is just pure idiocy. If there was a "God" the people believing in him would not been put into concentration camps to start with and slaughtered by the millions.

And Luz, that post with having to wait 14 days is a Simpsons quote :( I feel ashamed no one recognised it
bah i backed off and deleted my posts :p
dont reply to it :)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Return to “Off Topic”