Next expansion.

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Xest wrote:Says they're adding a new item slot which you can put in rare items for additional bonuses.

That + the new armour with built in ToA bonuses etc. = retemplate prolly :/ Not even DR templated all my chars yet so sure as hell cba to do this too.
In fact i said u'll need to LOTM the char (new slots and even new crafted armors will give chance to put up even more powerful templates).
I was only controverting (sp?) Mojo about beeing an Expansion behind (DR in fact pretty much added nothing bar CL levels).
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Cuchuluhain
Emerald Rider

Post by Cuchuluhain »

Eh Im not doing too bad, I miss Daoc a bit now and then, but WoW and working in the US has filled the gap.

Im in Sons of Temujin with Usp, Daicy and others, including a former filthy alb Pbuck....

Wow just scratches the itch that Daoc didnt, I can solo effectively, I can group effectively, theres lots of crap to be doing and well...

its gotta be said tho, its 10% The game youre playing and 90% the people youre playing it -with-, I have very fond memories of Prydwen, met lots of great people, some of them even still speak to me on occasion...

in fact, if you do want to yakk with me.

Dark5eid is my AIM handle.
RogerBoal@hotmail.com is my msn
Roger_Boal@yahoo.com is my yahoo msnger id, Im normally online at all kinds of odd hours (for the uk).

so feel free to say eh oh.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Cuchuluhain wrote:Wow just scratches the itch that Daoc didnt, I can solo effectively, I can group effectively, theres lots of crap to be doing and well....
you just like killing the bunnys dont you...

gotta admit there is a certain charm t hurling a fireball at their little bouncyness and watching them do a backflip as they squeek to their deaths

Prarie Dots are similar. (dots as my elf druid has one and theyre frikkin teeny compared)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

[quote="Gahn"]DR does only bring Champ Levels that u can quite quickly achieve rvring.
So in fact u should only choose a toon and LOTM it ]

Maybe a might pop in when I move (no internet atm) another issue with Daoc is it get me hooked into it to easily. I have done so much in the time since I stopped playing. :p
look, no hands!

Now retired

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”