Fiva - Ranger - lvl50 - TeamZerg - cl2
MasterCard - lvl50 - ml7 - cl4
AniManic - lvl50 - ml10 - cl5 champ
MezzManic - lvl50

Glastonbury - Hib - Savant Renegades
Manical - Ranger - lvl16

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Gitt wrote:...and I had almost talked myself into renewing my subs... seems the community spirit is still as bad as ever :(

ah well, have fun children :p
Your right, 2 ppl arguing represent the whole realm... :sheepskip

Edit: bah, forgot what I was about to change when I edited! :bored:

/Ankh

Gitt

Post by Gitt »

Ankh Morpork wrote:Your right, 2 ppl arguing represent the whole realm... :sheepskip

Edit: bah, forgot what I was about to change when I edited! :bored:

/Ankh
correction 2 MORE people arguing... I left partially because this sort of thing was happening on an almost daily basis.

Despite the efforts of people like Lenah to provide artifacts for everyone who needs them these arguements are still occuring, and now involving people that I would never have imagined behaving in such a manner.. from the "outside" it certainly doesn't seem that the community spirit is getting any better :confused:

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Gitt wrote:correction 2 MORE people arguing... I left partially because this sort of thing was happening on an almost daily basis.

Despite the efforts of people like Lenah to provide artifacts for everyone who needs them these arguements are still occuring, and now involving people that I would never have imagined behaving in such a manner.. from the "outside" it certainly doesn't seem that the community spirit is getting any better :p

with hundreds of players around you can ofc find ppl arguing...exactly like you would in RL...that doesnt mean the community spirit is bad. Ok, so if you prefer '2 more people arguing' but if you check the posts here you will easy find that the majority of the posts are nice people (which you should know by now) and also there ones that argues most are usually the same people or ppl with nothing better to do.

But I'm not here to try and convince you to come back so feel free to make your own judgement on how the community is atm :)

/Ankh

Finolin

Post by Finolin »

"Of course things were so much better [insert random amount of time here] before [insert expansion here] in the good old days. Everyone loved each other, there was mutual respect for players in Hibernia, and free chocolate! And since all that changed, I just had to leave."

Oh please. The names change but the people and how they act don't. I've been playing since beta and while the game itself has changed, people are people, so you'll find the same no matter what you're playing, be it vintage DAoC or the latest FOTM game.

And even as I type this, I'm sure some people will take it to mean that I think things are bad everywhere. No, I think things are fine everywhere, Hibernia especially, which is one of the reasons why I still enjoy playing.

What I do find funny is that people who don't play here feel the need to comment negatively on those who do. If you want to take your toys and leave, so be it. No need to come back and try to convince people who stay that their game isn't fun anymore.
Finolin, 50th Elven Void Eldritch ML10 Convoker
Felia, 50th Celt Bard ML10 Sojourner
Fert, 50th Sylvan Arboreal Animist ML10 Convoker
Finality, 50th Sylvan Valewalker ML10 Battlemaster
Finoshar, 50th Shar Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Findrid, 50th Celt Druid ML10 Perfector
Fiat, 50th Celt Druid ML10 Perfector
Finesty, 50th Shar Mentalist ML10 Warlord
Fung, 50th Sylvan Verdant Animist ML10 Convoker
Finchant, 50th Elven Mana Enchanter ML10 Convoker

Rami

Post by Rami »

Gitt wrote:correction 2 MORE people arguing... I left partially because this sort of thing was happening on an almost daily basis.

Despite the efforts of people like Lenah to provide artifacts for everyone who needs them these arguements are still occuring, and now involving people that I would never have imagined behaving in such a manner.. from the "outside" it certainly doesn't seem that the community spirit is getting any better :confused:
And you changed to WoW? (dno if you did just asking).
This is like a genius discussion compared to what I saw on the WoW-servers I was on... (Ravencrest, Stormscale and Warsong) :x
shotz:

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

Penlid wrote:I don't wanna get anything out in front of you :x
go and play tetris, so you can spit on your computer if he dont do what you like....
its nice not to have such peeps in our alliance

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

locking thread
some of it has gone off topic (re community spirit) and as far as i can see penlid has stated he wil replace the 'stolen' item.
Wait to see if he does before continueing to slag him off.
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”