Interview with Chip Lange of EA

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Tuthmes
Emerald Rider

Post by Tuthmes »

<ankh> wrote:Not sure what they got to do with it, I think there are more reasons for EA to keep an mmorpg than those games.

/Ankh
True Ankh, but it does show again that EA doesnt care about their customers and just want their cash. What EA is saying here is, buy the new 2006 game or no online experiance for you.
----------------------------
Tuthmes - lvl50 - rr7 - Ranja
Nefertete - lvl50 - rr9 - Bardesse
Neterbaiu - lvl50 - rr8 - Eldrich
Koenoe - lvl50 - rr8 - Dr00d
Achnaton - lvl50 - rr4 - Animist
Ausernefert - lvl50 - rr5 - Mentalist
Horemheb - lvl50 - rr3 Chimp
Soulsistah - lvl50 - rr6 Vampz0r
Nebcheperure - lvl50 - rr6 Valewalker
Mayet - lvl50 - rr7 Hewo

Merino
Emerald Rider

Post by Merino »

Xest wrote:I could've sworn she used to be called Sanya Thomas, someone married her? I feel sorry for the poor guy whoever he was, unless of course it's the alternative and the poor guy in question split up with her and she reverted to her maiden name :p ?
Probably the second, taken from: http://www.warhammeronline.com/english/ ... athers.php

"Sanya Weathers, Director of Community Relations
What is your name?
Sanya M. Weathers. I post as Sanya Thomas for reasons that no longer really make sense, but there it is."

The internet is a nice thing, so much information to be gathered.

Merino/Yeyi

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Merino wrote:Probably the second, taken from: http://www.warhammeronline.com/english/ ... athers.php

"Sanya Weathers, Director of Community Relations
What is your name?
Sanya M. Weathers. I post as Sanya Thomas for reasons that no longer really make sense, but there it is."

The internet is a nice thing, so much information to be gathered.

Merino/Yeyi
Maybe she's just a schizophrenic ;) ?

Actually my money's on the divorce thing, I bet her husband left her for playing DAoC too much :p
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Tuthmes wrote:True Ankh, but it does show again that EA doesnt care about their customers and just want their cash. What EA is saying here is, buy the new 2006 game or no online experiance for you.
You can still play their games online - it's just that they don't support them anymore. Direct link will still work.

/Ankh

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”