Vaults... can Requiel give a reason?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Thandruil
Emerald Rider

Post by Thandruil »

Gandelf wrote: The cost of the materials would just simply be deducted from your purse as you crafted. Then there would be no problems with left-over materials in your backpack...
But then u come to the discussion that not all players have a purse ;)
Thandruil lvl51 Elf Ranger RR6L3 ML10 CL5 :thand:
Thand lvl51 Warden RR6L5 ML10 CL5:wave:
Vanara lvl50 Animist ML10
Extreme lvl50 Blademistress ML10

GM of Fallen Spirits :ranger:

Retired from DAoC now and started BF2142!

Puppet
Emerald Rider

Post by Puppet »

I actually agree with Gandelf on this one. Lately more and more untradeable items are added to the characters:

Some quest-items from the champion-quests, new epics, artifacts becoming more easy to do etc. For whatever reason you can have activated arti's which you dont use for the time being (respec, new SC etc etc) and it severly limits the vaultspace.

There's not much hurt in making the vault 3 of 4 pages, people who dont think they need it, then dont use it. People who need the room would be helped. Its prolly technically hard to make, as it might require extensive changes in the character-database field-allocations, which stops Mythic from doing it :/
[Tuatha Dé Danann]
Puppethealer - Druid Barun ML10
Spinesprout - Ranger Emerald Ridere ML10
Pricklesprout - Nightshade Gilded Spear ML10
Spikesprout - Vampiir Thunderer ML10
Mushshroom - Animist Brehon ML10
Champtastic - Champion Grove Protector ML7
Scythles - Valewalker Raven Ardent ML10

E&E of Hibernia/Prydwen

Requiel

Post by Requiel »

Mythic have added more personal vault space recently. You can have another 16 slots if you have all four saddlebags unlocked. These saddlebag slots are treated the same way as your personal vault and inventory so you can place non-tradeable items in them.

Trez
Emerald Rider

Post by Trez »

So the smart thing would be to throw the epic armour/artefacts you dont use in the saddlebags and keep the vaultkeeper pages free for other stuff...

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

Jupiler wrote:i wonder what's more ridiculous, the amount of vault keeper storage or the fact you obviously activate a lot of artifacts to store them in your vault.

Look me straight in the eyes and tell me that you haven't activated artefacts, having got the encounter credit in the past (but not the unlocked artefact) and you've either already got the book, or found it on the ME! Probably most of the players with ToA have done the same already! Whether or not you use the artefacts or not is irrelevant... they may provide useful if you rejig your template.

And if this is such a useless thread, why did you even bother to post in it yourself? Some may say it's a tad hypocritical?

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Calm down Gandelf, let's not get excited now! :p
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

I had no problem with my ranger who had 25 activated ones (I wrote 21 first, but then I realized that it was 21 lvl 10 artis and 4 lvl 1-4 artis :P)

/Ankh

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

Xest wrote:Calm down Gandelf, let's not get excited now! :p

Same goes for Jupiler then, because he was the one who got a bee in his bonnet in the first place, because of what I said. bump:
Jupiler wrote:
i wonder what's more ridiculous, the amount of vault keeper storage or the fact you obviously activate a lot of artifacts to store them in your vault, which makes you believe you can make a useless thread.

vault storage is just FINE imho, if you disagree go to your vault, click your epic items/artifacts and press shift+D(or whatever you've assigned delete to). You didn't use them anyway, and you won't have to run 10secs anymore to place your SC gems in your house vault.

Maybe in the future you could suggest a macro program GOA could give for free so your gems are automatically crafted while you sit back in your couch and watch TV.
Please.

As for the macro... it's not possible for a Spellcrafter to use one, because there are so many different jewels that have to be made to complete a full order. The only possible use for one is for upskilling, but then you'd soon be creating jewels on the floor and losing money, so there'd hardly be any point in being away from your pc.

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

Requiel wrote:Mythic have added more personal vault space recently. You can have another 16 slots if you have all four saddlebags unlocked. These saddlebag slots are treated the same way as your personal vault and inventory so you can place non-tradeable items in them.

I didn't know that and thank you for your reply. :)

Norcott
Emerald Rider

Post by Norcott »

Gandelf wrote:As for the macro... it's not possible for a Spellcrafter to use one, because there are so many different jewels that have to be made to complete a full order. The only possible use for one is for upskilling, but then you'd soon be creating jewels on the floor and losing money, so there'd hardly be any point in being away from your pc.
And for peoples information.
Also against Code of Conduct and punished if caught using one..
Norcott - Ranger
Hibernian Dragon Slayers [GM]
Eyes and Ears Volunteer

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”