small request

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

<ankh> wrote:But that is not always the case. Groups can be very selective from time to time.

/Ankh
no thats just you - I keep telling you that! :D
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Sharkith wrote:no thats just you - I keep telling you that! :D
Hey, if you had seen how all the GF's ive had look like you would realize that Im far from selective :P

...but I guess you mean the groups don't want me...which ofc (as you said) isnt news :P

/Ankh

kivik
Emerald Rider

Post by kivik »

Norcott wrote:just thought id help you out a touch here with the spelling Ive highlighted the mistakes in the line which was directed at my good self... and its a game.. I think you will find thats singular :) not plural..
k. Thought I would give you a clue, you making yourself sound like an idiot.
Norcott wrote:With regard to asking for my subs details.. I think you should be very careful on that score as that is against the COC, and trying to gain that off people would leave you open for a slap if someone was to take it upon there self to report you, just so you know next time you try and act all hard..
Well how about you don't bring it up at all then?
Norcott wrote:oh and while were at it..I think that horse is way to big for you.. little people need little horses if not donkeys or in your case perhaps an Ass.. ]

I can just say it's hilarious how you start to insult me, what did I do to you :o
<The Wild Hunt>

Kiwik Druid

Grymligast
Emerald Rider

Post by Grymligast »

<ankh> wrote:But that is not always the case. Groups can be very selective from time to time.

/Ankh
friends? guild? alliance?

Dunno how it works for u but in my guild anyone have a spot in an ongoing group that wants it unless some ppl have setup a gank group but always have other ppl online to grp with.

Quite often run with 1 healer, no shaman and 4 RMs :D
Grymligast RR9l0 SB Shelved
Mirani RR5l3 Valkyrie In progress
+30 or so more chars.

centurion
Emerald Rider

Post by centurion »

Wierd stuff this.
Zephina
<Eclipse>

game over

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Grymligast wrote:friends? guild? alliance?

Dunno how it works for u but in my guild anyone have a spot in an ongoing group that wants it unless some ppl have setup a gank group but always have other ppl online to grp with.
Oh it its not easy at all for me to get a group nowadays...especially since ive quit the game :P

/Ankh

kivik
Emerald Rider

Post by kivik »

Norcott wrote:well how about this then... delivering siege to a defending force of hibs trying to actually save our lands.. .. possibility .. no ? its just general common sense really isnt it.. if u see a hib running across a bridge solo and gets jumped and its clear that theres a big miss match in the skill and RR then u just got to try and help them.. i can appreciate what people are saying with regards to solo fights when there underway and tbh ive sat stealthed many times watching them as some of them are good fair fights and its good to pick up tips or how to do things.. but if its a busy area and i see a few stealthers around and they can obviously see me about .. you cant expect not to have assistance.. and im happy to have it, if i want a solo fight then ill go somewhere else..
anyway think its going around now so... wasnt a bad disucussion all in all..
/Norc.
Good point but I guess it's not very often that happens.

This is not pointed at you: Why do people who are running solo to keep/PoC/docks ALWAYS run unsafe routes? Like bridges.
<The Wild Hunt>

Kiwik Druid

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Well some people I will more or less always respect as I see they only go for targets that wants 1 vs 1, saying that why are they out solo if they don't want solo fights is just silly tbh because there is many that can't get groups.

I am lucky haveing a guild that I will get a spot in usually if I want, but many don't, and you wont get into a group easy if you aint known to be good, thats just how it is really.

Those leaveing those who don't want 1 vs 1 fights alone I respect and would never interfer with, but if I see an Alb/mid jump someone I wont hesitate to help if I think they would want me to, and that is how I belive all should do, but we all play like we want, and even some of my IRL mates does this way, so I play like I think is right and others do what they like.

Noone can really say that one or the other is really more right, because there are valid arguments in both cases really, still the once who in my view are wrong is the once who seem to think that their way is the right one and can't seem to except that there are many ways of playing.
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Elrandhir wrote:Well some people I will more or less always respect as I see they only go for targets that wants 1 vs 1, saying that why are they out solo if they don't want solo fights is just silly tbh because there is many that can't get groups.

I am lucky haveing a guild that I will get a spot in usually if I want, but many don't, and you wont get into a group easy if you aint known to be good, thats just how it is really.

Those leaveing those who don't want 1 vs 1 fights alone I respect and would never interfer with, but if I see an Alb/mid jump someone I wont hesitate to help if I think they would want me to, and that is how I belive all should do, but we all play like we want, and even some of my IRL mates does this way, so I play like I think is right and others do what they like.

Noone can really say that one or the other is really more right, because there are valid arguments in both cases really, still the once who in my view are wrong is the once who seem to think that their way is the right one and can't seem to except that there are many ways of playing.

very true what you are saying, but its a bit hard for ppl to know who and who doesnt want to get added on, so in a way i understand ppl that dont want to add cos they dont want to get aggro. But I dont understand ppl that dont add cos they think the enemy might not like it that they add.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Satyn wrote:But I dont understand ppl that dont add cos they think the enemy might not like it that they add.
Again I think it's worth referencing Caylan post here.
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”