About fooking time (tbh)

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Genedril wrote:I'm confused. Crom says critshot is not equivalent to a bolt. Elrand says he's wrong & goes on to point out how critshots aren't equivalent to bolts. Have I missed something here?

Yeah you'r right as I saw after rereading abit, only thing I really argued with it seems was the comparison Crom did about Bolt haveing a Crit on every hit would be compaired to Critshot.
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Tasmin
Emerald Rider

Post by Tasmin »

As the culprit that introduced the topic of rangers in this thread, let me appologies.

We're both of the same side so differences between the classes or thier relative powers doesnt matter.

I was just asking/wishing they would reduce the minimum time between shots on rangers. The only connection with bolts was that, they're making changes to bolts and I was wondering when they would make changes to arrows/bows. Bolts and Bows are different and have nothing to do with each other (IMHO).

Lets close the discussion on bolt v bow and return back to whats good about this change to bolts....

Sorry

Tas

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Tasmin wrote:As the culprit that introduced the topic of rangers in this thread, let me appologies.

We're both of the same side so differences between the classes or thier relative powers doesnt matter.

I was just asking/wishing they would reduce the minimum time between shots on rangers. The only connection with bolts was that, they're making changes to bolts and I was wondering when they would make changes to arrows/bows. Bolts and Bows are different and have nothing to do with each other (IMHO).

Lets close the discussion on bolt v bow and return back to whats good about this change to bolts....

Sorry

Tas

Ohwell dosent matter, and yes I agree completely on that the Bowline needs to be looked over, I think this is in the progress to happen though, when it will happen I don't know.
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Craft
Emerald Rider

Post by Craft »

anyone who has just tuned in, welcome to freddyshouse.
Xest wrote:What's wrong with worms, have you ever tried to kill one? every time you try and cut it in half it becomes twice as hard to kill and over and over until you have an army of partial worms.

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Peace :)

The comment Genedril highlighted got my back up slightly i must admit.

Hopefully rangers will get looked at soon, i'm sure our guildie Isletha could provide a lengthy list on problems with the class. (Come back soon Is!)
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Craft wrote:anyone who has just tuned in, welcome to freddyshouse.
We would of all been banned. Anyway a bit of confrontation doesnt do forums any harm, infact its one of the reasons they exists. Also keeps the activity up.

What you wouldnt see on freddyshouse is the response that followed from Elrand (thanks).

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Also forgot to say, welcome Bebop - not seen you around for a while.

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Cromcruaich wrote:We would of all been banned. Anyway a bit of confrontation doesnt do forums any harm, infact its one of the reasons they exists. Also keeps the activity up.

What you wouldnt see on freddyshouse is the response that followed from Elrand (thanks).

Yeah, well I don't want to turn into someone who needs to have right no matter what just for the sake of it, but hard to admit something until you see you have gotten it wrong =P
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Genedril
Emerald Rider

Post by Genedril »

Freddies House? I missed the random insults, cries of QQ more n00b, a couple of +1's, a ding grats, some ding grats whine & an ibtl in this thread then.

2 people had a disagreement - it happens. They found they weren't disagreeing at all actually & one of them even apologised for it. If that's the standard on FH then I'm reading the wrong bit of it.
Those that can't lead follow.

Those that can lead should admit when they're lost.

Turgaladh
Emerald Rider

Post by Turgaladh »

welcome to turgy's house... eeh. :<

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”