Givf Wardens shield spec

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Jupi
Emerald Rider

Givf Wardens shield spec

Post by Jupi »

Compare hyrbids across realms and wardens need a little offense boost imho or even give back master of blocking. I hate getting slammed by a reaver or pally and friars shouldnt hit that hard. So givf shield spec or dmg boost or some form of cc or give back mob..... warden powa
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

El Grapplo RR10+ ML10 Warden :sheepskip
Silken RR3 Chanter :banghead:
Toothless

Rami

Post by Rami »

You want boost? you get ze nerf bat!
shotz:

nibs
Emerald Rider

Post by nibs »

or roll a champ :)
Mid/Ava
Gwarp, 42, Savage, LGM AC
Grumblebum, 50, Spiritmaster, ML3
Nibkyrie, 48, Valk, 9xx Alch
Nibmedic, 50, Healer, ML9
Stumblebum, 50, Warrior, ML10

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

Jupi wrote:Compare hyrbids across realms and wardens need a little offense boost imho or even give back master of blocking. I hate getting slammed by a reaver or pally and friars shouldnt hit that hard. So givf shield spec or dmg boost or some form of cc or give back mob..... warden powa
You will loose grapple!!!
finland:
holland:

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

Quinlan wrote:You will loose grapple!!!
actually that would b the best solution, give us banelord
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

Toothless

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

so you want some more offensive tricks, but you want to be able to spec shield? apart from slam i would say this was more or a defensive attribute.
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

roll an Hero megam8!!!
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

Gahn wrote:roll an Hero megam8!!!
heros are sooo passe, as for slam being defensive well imho for a hero yes, but ask yerself this if wardens had slam would they grapple as much? I'd luv to slam an zerker and switch bg to another char and grapple a 3rd. Now take a reaver, he can do all the above plus drop twf in the middle of all the commotion plus his bomb. Reaver has best options out there as regards melee classes and they are classed as hybrids, throw in a friar/merc and u got a nice group that shud tie up enemy tanks.... yeah u could say u shud be able to do same with champ but i dunno, 2 blademasters is very nice offensively but they have limited defensive capabilities but i'm just thinking out loud.... i still think warden needs some sorta melee boost

Toothless

levelnix
Emerald Rider

Post by levelnix »

you right jup
i use atm ra5 freeabilitie to boost my attacks :ba:
doing around 250 dam/hit for 30 sec not so bad with haste i
do min 3-4 hits in that 30 sec and most of enemys run away when they
see the dam i do (weapon 39/parry12/reg16/nuture 49/perfecter/6L1)
give back mob or let warden specc shield should
make them more fun to play but then we need more specc points
usw. think we must accept that this will be a dream
btw how much dam you doing with your BM styles ?? in rvr
and does weaponskill effect BM styles in damageoutput ?
anyone tested it out ?
levelnix

Argyleyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Argyleyn »

I really doubt that at this stage of the game any such fundamental changes to a class so old are going to happen. Most of the old classes are considered more or less balanced now.
Argyleyn, ex raven ardent prime prestidigitist.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”