Deleted Thread on FH - read here (concerns Synergy)

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Hrymf wrote:/edit: The silly comment about GoA making fg area is stupid and you know it, again i must remind you that often just because you can do something dont make it right or good, and im pretty sure you dont scam people ingame? ripp them off or even insult them? Just because you can...
Actually no. Its more silly to expect a full community to agree on rules made up by players. There will ALWAYS be people who dont follow it and you know it. And as long as there are people who break those rules it just wont work - you will always end up in different forums making whinetreads about adding (not aimed at you personally btw).

/Ankh

Hrymf
Emerald Rider

Post by Hrymf »

<ankh> wrote:You ASSUME that it could make most people happy mate. Remember, your just talking about the ones playing the way you like and not the rest. I think you assume too much.
Im not double sided at all, far from it - but unlike you i try to see on the game the way it works - instead of implanting playermade rules that arent mentioned in the CoC. Had it been possible to block out people from adding using the game mechanics it would have been a completely different matter.
...but as you know - there are no way of stopping people from adding atm. I suggest you get a name list and send it to Mythic instead where you suggest them to implant a new BG or something instead.

/Ankh
Does it say in the CoC that people should help ankh when he die to the enemy?

And yes i assume that it would be best for the overall situation ingame if agramon was fg only, since it pretty much is right now with a rare few exceptions. And lets face it, you have never used agramon much to solo around for some great rvr in those hilly plains, you just feel the need to put down people who would like to change something you dont want changed. Its just like black people crying about racism because someone tell a black guy his a moron....
Inzo Nightshade 7Lx
Inzak Warden 8lx
Inzork Blademaster 6lx

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Hrymf wrote:Does it say in the CoC that people should help ankh when he die to the enemy?

And yes i assume that it would be best for the overall situation ingame if agramon was fg only, since it pretty much is right now with a rare few exceptions. And lets face it, you have never used agramon much to solo around for some great rvr in those hilly plains, you just feel the need to put down people who would like to change something you dont want changed. Its just like black people crying about racism because someone tell a black guy his a moron....
Does the RES spell works on your groupmates only?

First of all, my experience of Agramon is nothing you know much about - so please try and stick to things you know something about. And to to bring racism into this discussion was one of the most stupid things ive ever experienced.

Edit: I feel no need to put down anyone. I just don't agree with your way of thinking - its as simple as that.

/Ankh

Hrymf
Emerald Rider

Post by Hrymf »

<ankh> wrote:Actually no. Its more silly to expect a full community to agree on rules made up by players. There will ALWAYS be people who dont follow it and you know it. And as long as there are people who break those rules it just wont work - you will always end up in different forums making whinetreads about adding (not aimed at you personally btw).

/Ankh
You make it sound like its bad to say when someone add or zerg? If you as a person feel offended when someone use the word "adder" or "zerger" towards you, it must mean you can see its wrong and feel ashamed by doing so. Else adder or zerger is just a word and it is in no way offending, its just a describtion of your actions just like if i would say a person walks, runs or fly!
That guy adds, he like to add and he almost always add... That dont sound wrong to me if the person actually do add.
Inzo Nightshade 7Lx
Inzak Warden 8lx
Inzork Blademaster 6lx

Hrymf
Emerald Rider

Post by Hrymf »

<ankh> wrote:Does the RES spell works on your groupmates only?

First of all, my experience of Agramon is nothing you know much about - so please try and stick to things you know something about. And to to bring racism into this discussion was one of the most stupid things ive ever experienced.

Edit: I feel no need to put down anyone. I just don't agree with your way of thinking - its as simple as that.

/Ankh
So you expect because someone CAN rezz you, he SHOULD?

And racism is a perfect example of your arguments which have absolutely no sense and are only made to disagree with the current subject.
Inzo Nightshade 7Lx
Inzak Warden 8lx
Inzork Blademaster 6lx

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Hrymf wrote:You make it sound like its bad to say when someone add or zerg? If you as a person feel offended when someone use the word "adder" or "zerger" towards you, it must mean you can see its wrong and feel ashamed by doing so. Else adder or zerger is just a word and it is in no way offending, its just a describtion of your actions just like if i would say a person walks, runs or fly!
That guy adds, he like to add and he almost always add... That dont sound wrong to me if the person actually do add.
Not at all, I can understand the frustration of getting constant add or zerg - but that still doesnt change the fact that you just can't expect people to follow any of the rules you suggested. I don't add myself even though there has been times i've done it by mistake. Go on - call me a zerger or adder if it please you..hell, call me what ever you want as it doesnt matter much to me :)

/Ankh

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

<Shoots Ankh in the ar*se with and arrow>
<Shoots Hrymf in the ar*se with an arrow>

<Some albs come killing them both>

RP RP RP
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Hrymf wrote:So you expect because someone CAN rezz you, he SHOULD?

And racism is a perfect example of your arguments which have absolutely no sense and are only made to disagree with the current subject.
So just cos you CAN avoid adding/zerging you should? Mate, this discussing is going nowhere when you add these kind of comments.

Edit: Oh and btw, you do get RP when you res - even if they arent in your group ]Edit2:[/B] Thanks for the arrow Elranir, you aim good as my arse is quite small :P (compared to Satyns that is ;))

/Ankh

Hrymf
Emerald Rider

Post by Hrymf »

<ankh> wrote:So just cos you CAN avoid adding/zerging you should? Mate, this discussing is going nowhere when you add these kind of comments.

Edit: Oh and btw, you do get RP when you res - even if they arent in your group ]Edit2:[/B] Thanks for the arrow Elranir, you aim good as my arse is quite small :P (compared to Satyns that is ;))

/Ankh
Actually its me who are trying to find a kompromis to this problem, but it is you who keep on with "these kind of comments" You expect everyone to do like you want and dont wanna find a solution to the problem.
Inzo Nightshade 7Lx
Inzak Warden 8lx
Inzork Blademaster 6lx

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Hrymf wrote:Actually its me who are trying to find a kompromis to this problem, but it is you who keep on with "these kind of comments" You expect everyone to do like you want and dont wanna find a solution to the problem.
Not really, I did suggest one thing that might work - a namelist to Mythic. But you ditched that idea cos its "silly".

Point is. You CAN add, You CAN Zerg, you CAN res people who arent grouped wit you...but so far you CAN'T stop anyone from adding/zerging and playerset rules sure wont help. Don't get me wrong, if you got it to work it would be great - but I doubt you can get thousands of individuals to follow your rules.

Edit: Especially since you have no real way of "punish" them if they don't.

Edit2: Unfortunatly Mythic seem deaf from time to time :(

/Ankh

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”