Deleted Thread on FH - read here (concerns Synergy)

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

:aran2: :lol:
Puppet wrote:All I got to say is: What if we remove Xest from Prydwen.NET and put him on as FH-mod. It would improve the level of moderation on both forums !

(just a random comment to get 3 year old cows out xD)

+1
:lol:

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

Post by Takitothemacs »

Puppet wrote:All I got to say is: What if we remove Xest from Prydwen.NET and put him on as FH-mod. It would improve the level of moderation on both forums !

(just a random comment to get 3 year old cows out xD)

+1
mmmm

IBTL ;)

+1
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired
Littlefirby Lv51 ML9 CL10 Lurishade Thunderer

Mid Avalon - Retired
Cartilage - Lv 50 Bonedancer
Tigerstripe - LV50 Mauler
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

really cannot believe this...i pointed out someone does bug exploitions,,,in a really nice way and get a warning till July for this,no f...ck,no hard words and got nearly banned at FH

but i think people only want to sneak in the others ass atm there, gratz to you so strong for ever living best ever friend partner man holy pope ruling the treats.

Arkaon / Karak-Norn

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Alexandrinus wrote:really cannot believe this...i pointed out someone does bug exploitions,,,in a really nice way and get a warning till July for this,no f...ck,no hard words and got nearly banned at FH

but i think people only want to sneak in the others ass atm there, gratz to you so strong for ever living best ever friend partner man holy pope ruling the treats.

Well if they have stated hat you can't blame anyone for doing so(As I think they have) I think it's right tbh and you should rightnow it and not post about it on Forum tbh, many innocent could be hurt otherwise, maby not by you, but by people dislikeing other people etc.
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Shike

Post by Shike »

if some people agree that they go to lagramon to get FGfights they are in their right to do so, just to get away from the zerglings. Agramon isnt an especially trafficed area anyway normally.

if some other people go there, and add, despite the agreement, they are abusing the previous agreement, since they will know there will be FGfights there to leech on.

if there was no agreement, if there was no groups that was running around in lagramon, there would be no reason for the adding group to go there at all would there?

What I'm saying is, why do some people even bother with the standard statements in this thread? I pay to play, yea sure, whatever but, why not just leave the FG's alone and let them do their thing on Agramon if they desire to do so?

It aint as if the albs benobridgezerg is moving anywhere really, the mids at bled are the brynja defenders and they wont move anywhere, same with alot of hibs defending DCbridgearea. Sometimes FG's come running about and get zerged there, it aint as if the FG's muster a huge zerg with one purpose, to kill everyone at Beno, right? So, why does groups that wouldnt go to agra if there was nobody there without an agreement, go there and add anyway?

I just dont understand the logic here. All I see is that, some people likes to zerg, and even go out of their normal way and even search for FG's that has no interest in fighting like they do, to get some cheap RP's from adding, I think its quite terrible to be honest. What is even more terrible is that some groups that do this, refuse to accknowledge they do it, and when it comes to that they are proven to be that kind of players, it all get shushed down and locked.

It proves that we are not all equally worth on FH, all playertypes are not tolerated, those who even make agreements and go to a specific area to fight the way they want to fight and avoid adds cannot even protest when zerglings go so far so they even search for them to ruin a good thing going, even if it is caught on tape. (by good I mean, good for them since it is the only way they can fight the way they want to, on their conditions, without interference from players who dont share their view of a fun fight). If this isnt too heavy modding, nothing is.

We see Jarahl in this thread explain why Synergy behave like they do, the truth is, in DAoC you make your own bed, if you have a rep to be an adding group or player, then that rep has its foundation somewhere, it doesnt just pop out of thin air, it is that simple and it is very hard to wash it away. It is the ones with the bad rep that need to raise their standards above everyone else and forgive and move on if an accident happen, and also prove time after time after time that they actually have improved, and are working very hard to change in order to recieve another perception from the outside. One sidestep after one months hard work is all people will remember, thats just how it is. People see for some time that you do not add, all is fine and dandy and some groups start to think different, then you do one totally unmotivated add out of revenge that perhaps has its foundation in a simple mistake, and voila, you are back on square one again, everyone playing by set rules will say, ok then, they are still the same asses they used to be, and guess what, now its twice as hard to wash it away. You can always say , sorry we added and say, it will not happen again, it was a mistake and that get accepted most times, but when you are a hypocrit like beek, and claim you are indeed playing by the agreement, well.. who knows, some day you might be caught on tape, and guess what, its hilarious. That mark is impossible to wash away. Its like tatooing stupid into the forehead, some people will just laugh at you since you are so stupid that you actually did tatoo the word stupid in your face.

Grats Synergy, it is good entertainment when some people make complete fools out of themselves like you guys did. Thanks Slayn for giving at least me a good laugh by getting it on tape :p
~o~
Shikei, Temples, Shike, Imidyr and Shiko
<Ascending Dawn>
~o~

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

yes wanted to post a picture but its hard to get a picture from soemone in stealth hiding in a bridge strukture :-(, so that you cannot nuke him.

Arkaon / Karak-Norn

Slayn
Emerald Rider

Post by Slayn »

eggy wrote:Thread was locked.

Second thread opened. Locked and informed Slayn I would confirm original locking with Flim

Flim confirmed.

Third thread opened, same topic which had been closed.

I closed and warned Slayn.

Slayn PMed me and Flim whining about it.

Moral of the story: get over it. Oh and don't flog a dead horse.

Flim PMed Slayn telling him FH mod's actions were justified.

Slayn whines on here about it.
Where is this dead horse you refer to, eggy? If it is as you say, there seem to be a lot of people wanting to flog it. Either that, or it's still very much alive.

In other words, it's not for mods to determine what's a dead horse or not. And locking down all discussion on it doesn't make it a dead horse. Horses die of natural causes, not because the FH mods decide they shall assassinate them.

But yeh, your above post does actually annoy me. It's hugely condascending, and as I mention above, it implies that you are in the position to judge what is worthwhile discussing and what is not, whilst you are simultaneously using mod powers to prevent several dozens of people who *want* to discuss it.

You also use a debating trick of addressing your reply to me, and using my name several times. You're trying to isolate me and make it look like I'm on a one-man mission. I find this underhand, smug, and, judging by the length and participation in this thread, simply false.

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Shike wrote: We see Jarahl in this thread explain why Synergy behave like they do, the truth is, in DAoC you make your own bed, if you have a rep to be an adding group or player, then that rep has its foundation somewhere, it doesnt just pop out of thin air, it is that simple and it is very hard to wash it away. It is the ones with the bad rep that need to raise their standards above everyone else and forgive and move on if an accident happen, and also prove time after time after time that they actually have improved, and are working very hard to change in order to recieve another perception from the outside. One sidestep after one months hard work is all people will remember, thats just how it is. People see for some time that you do not add, all is fine and dandy and some groups start to think different, then you do one totally unmotivated add out of revenge that perhaps has its foundation in a simple mistake, and voila, you are back on square one again, everyone playing by set rules will say, ok then, they are still the same asses they used to be, and guess what, now its twice as hard to wash it away. You can always say , sorry we added and say, it will not happen again, it was a mistake and that get accepted most times, but when you are a hypocrit like beek, and claim you are indeed playing by the agreement, well.. who knows, some day you might be caught on tape, and guess what, its hilarious. That mark is impossible to wash away. Its like tatooing stupid into the forehead, some people will just laugh at you since you are so stupid that you actually did tatoo the word stupid in your face.

Grats Synergy, it is good entertainment when some people make complete fools out of themselves like you guys did. Thanks Slayn for giving at least me a good laugh by getting it on tape :p
Shike,

That paragraph has some really sound advice for Synergy if they are ready to listen to it unfortunately the last bit is likely to make some of them see red. I hope they don't.

Now you have posted though I hope you don't mind me asking what would you like out of this whole thing now that there is a debate?

We had a laugh thanks to Slayn and it was at the expense of beeks. Now that its over and done what would you like from this though? How can we move on from this point ?

Sharkith
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Slayn
Emerald Rider

slaynart

Post by Slayn »

:cow:
Attachments
syn.jpg

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Slayn wrote:Where is this dead horse you refer to, eggy? If it is as you say, there seem to be a lot of people wanting to flog it. Either that, or it's still very much alive.

In other words, it's not for mods to determine what's a dead horse or not. And locking down all discussion on it doesn't make it a dead horse. Horses die of natural causes, not because the FH mods decide they shall assassinate them.

But yeh, your above post does actually annoy me. It's hugely condascending, and as I mention above, it implies that you are in the position to judge what is worthwhile discussing and what is not, whilst you are simultaneously using mod powers to prevent several dozens of people who *want* to discuss it.

You also use a debating trick of addressing your reply to me, and using my name several times. You're trying to isolate me and make it look like I'm on a one-man mission. I find this underhand, smug, and, judging by the length and participation in this thread, simply false.
The same goes for you too Slayn, now that you have been instrumental and very effective at exposing something. How would you see this moving forward for everyone concerned?

regards

Sharkith
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”