Deleted Thread on FH - read here (concerns Synergy)

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
eggy
Emerald Rider

Post by eggy »

Thread was locked.

Second thread opened. Locked and informed Slayn I would confirm original locking with Flim

Flim confirmed.

Third thread opened, same topic which had been closed.

I closed and warned Slayn.

Slayn PMed me and Flim whining about it.

Moral of the story: get over it. Oh and don't flog a dead horse.

Flim PMed Slayn telling him FH mod's actions were justified.

Slayn whines on here about it.

Penlid
Emerald Rider

Post by Penlid »

eggy wrote:Thread was locked.

Second thread opened. Locked and informed Slayn I would confirm original locking with Flim

Flim confirmed.

Third thread opened, same topic which had been closed.

I closed and warned Slayn.

Slayn PMed me and Flim whining about it.

Moral of the story: get over it. Oh and don't flog a dead horse.

Flim PMed Slayn telling him FH mod's actions were justified.

Slayn whines on here about it.
Can i call you Ego Eggy?! pls pls

Just because you're now one of the many mods of FH doesn't mean you need close every thread or act like a twat all of the time.
Inactive

eggy
Emerald Rider

Post by eggy »

Penlid wrote:Can i call you Ego Eggy?! pls pls

Just because you're now one of the many mods of FH doesn't mean you need close every thread or act like a twat all of the time.
?

I was stating the facts in simple terms. Any post that is deemed unsuitable and closed by a mod/group of mods in this case, should not be reopened, rewhined and reiterated.

It's pretty easy to understand.

Norcott
Emerald Rider

Post by Norcott »

Penlid wrote:Can i call you Ego Eggy?! pls pls

Kin ell Pen.. dont hold back on ur Mod assault eh.. first our mod then a FH mod.. talk about a go get um kind of gay.. i mean guy :lol: ..who next i wonder.. <rolls eyes>

:lol:
Norcott - Ranger
Hibernian Dragon Slayers [GM]
Eyes and Ears Volunteer

Penlid
Emerald Rider

Post by Penlid »

Unsuitable in your terms maybe, people were discussing something which you didn't like which resulted in you sucking on your thumb to flim and requesting permission to lock the thread.

Forgive me if i'm wrong but, if that is the way things are then something needs to be changed.
Inactive

eggy
Emerald Rider

Post by eggy »

Penlid wrote:Unsuitable in your terms maybe, people were discussing something which you didn't like which resulted in you sucking on your thumb to flim and requesting permission to lock the thread.

Forgive me if i'm wrong but, if that is the way things are then something needs to be changed.
People were changing a friendly topic of Monday night in Agramon into a targetted flame over a guild, albeit mine.

"sucking on my thumb"? This is called removing bias. As it was my guild, I passed it over to Flim to judge. He agreed the thread was to be closed, so it was.

Changed? Sure, don't visit FH if you don't like the rules.

I neither have the time or inclination to spend time discussing this further, so I will bid thee farewell.

Penlid
Emerald Rider

Post by Penlid »

Norcott wrote:Kin ell Pen.. dont hold back on ur Mod assault eh.. first our mod then a FH mod.. talk about a go get um kind of gay.. i mean guy :lol: ..who next i wonder.. <rolls eyes>

:lol:
One of the reasons i even join forums online is talk to people that i know in game or out of game and to be honest FH is just a joke now. I don't want to see Pryd.net going the same way if i can help it :)
Inactive

Norcott
Emerald Rider

Post by Norcott »

Penlid wrote: if that is the way things are then something needs to be changed.
Sack um all... burn um at the stake... Ill go get wood.. (dont even go there thand.)

Ps. dont mind me Im just adding.. cant let the side down now eh.. <checks sig>
Norcott - Ranger
Hibernian Dragon Slayers [GM]
Eyes and Ears Volunteer

Penlid
Emerald Rider

Post by Penlid »

eggy wrote:People were changing a friendly topic of Monday night in Agramon into a targetted flame over a guild, albeit mine.

"sucking on my thumb"? This is called removing bias. As it was my guild, I passed it over to Flim to judge. He agreed the thread was to be closed, so it was.

Changed? Sure, don't visit FH if you don't like the rules.

I neither have the time or inclination to spend time discussing this further, so I will bid thee farewell.
So you admit you went to your 'sugar daddy' for permission to close the thread, before your guild got 'dissed' even more.

Tbh coming to the end of this year carrying on the way things are with FH, i don't think many DAOC players will post there and look for an alternative forum, i.e pryd.net or even vnboards. Some people are getting pissed off at the moderating measures and find it insulting to be treat like a child throwing its toys out of the pram.

If it is to stay then some work needs to be done on the rules, so that everyone can agree with them.
Inactive

eggy
Emerald Rider

Post by eggy »

Penlid wrote:So you admit you went to your 'sugar daddy' for permission to close the thread, before your guild got 'dissed' even more.
No, I went to Flim as I didn't want to be biased, so let him decide if the thread should be closed. He decided that indeed, it should be. It's not about "permission" to close a thread. If I want to close a thread, I can. I checked with Flim in the interests of fairness.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”