Oblivion?

General discussion of other games, especially upcoming MMORPG's.
Koila
Emerald Rider

Post by Koila »

After awhile of being a vamp i think u die..anyway I have done that..but got 2 more probs now..there is another recommendation quest...but I have used up the 2 charms on the guy who bought Aneyeline's staff <sp> And can't seem to get anymore..also i have done a quest where i must save some1 from a fort and go into the Hunter's Run..I have beat the hunter's and now have exited..but I cannot move now and there is an orc that just keeps running around..is this meant to happen..bb for now ;)
Elediel & Kneehigh: Leading u to Honor and Glory..or Death but lets not fear the Worst eh ;)

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

you die if your a vamp 50%+ and taking sun damage if you use map travel or time wait which goes into the daytime.
from 50%+ you can always feed which puts it down to 25%.
if you speak to someone and need something off them (quest/info/trade) then always use the modifier game first you should be able to get to 70 disposition, after that if you need more then can use charm or bribes.
(modifier game is the face icon on face, 4 sections put mouse over one and look at expression, there is good, very good, bad and very bad, just concentrate on using the smallest section on the two bad ones and big sections on the happy ones.)
if you cant move your probably encumbered, either drop something or use feather spell/potion.
Or you might have had your str decreased or an item which gives str/feather is broken.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Koila
Emerald Rider

Post by Koila »

Says disposition is maxed..and I have no more charms and he still not trust me...about the other thing..I cannot even bring up the tab bar...or do anything except quit while I watch the guy just run around..meant to happen?? Bye for now ;)
Elediel & Kneehigh: Leading u to Honor and Glory..or Death but lets not fear the Worst eh ;)

Koila
Emerald Rider

Post by Koila »

Any help here pls?

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

sounds like a bug, either go to a previous save, maybe an updated patch but doesnt sound good.
you tried bribing them?
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Koila
Emerald Rider

Post by Koila »

Aye..but I reach a stage where I can only click done and they have maxed disposition...and I am outta charms with no idea where to get more..with the other prob...have just tried..and if i put cheat in saying Movetoquesttarget..i move to Aleron Loche...but then I still can't do anything..maybe there is another cheat that can get me outta this mess?? ty for ur hopefully helping hand ;)

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Anyone bought the latest "expansion"? If so, wanna trade it for the other "expansion"? Ive got the one with armor for horses but not the one with the wizard tower.

/Ankh

Koila
Emerald Rider

Post by Koila »

I have even tried another cheat now..but nothing..I am really stuck here and don't think I have another save :(

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Koila wrote:I have even tried another cheat now..but nothing..I am really stuck here and don't think I have another save :(
You tried asking in the official forums?

/Ankh

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

i am *mildly* interested in this

whats the looting like?
Wow/EQ or more like DAoC?

Also the Graphics?
are the hair complete or do you look bold with some styles?

yes im lame but stuff like that REALLY puts me off..
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Return to “Other Games”