Group looking for Bainshee

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Kallima

Post by Kallima »

Banana wrote:this thread confuzzles me :?
You think this is bad? This is what they are like sober. After two bottles of wine and a few beers Shark gets seriously strange.

Actually, by the end of the evening me and Goggy are the only ones in the group able to have a sensible conversation. <looks at Sharkella's lynx matriarch> Isn't that right Goggy?

:bunneh:

Erm, what was it you wanted to try a run with? A bainshee?

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

--->some Blademaster is rolling into his bed now,to go isnt anymore ....roflroflfrofl

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Belisar wrote:It was a dark dark night. The mids were hiding in their keep. Every now and then they poked their heads up over the top of the battlements and seeing a sight which made them quake in their ML10 boots they ducked back down again.

Outside the walls stood a Drachais.

"Come on" he yelled "I need some death blows, come out and face the power of me".

"Erm what about the rest of us ?" asked Maxis "there are seven others here".

"What.." said Drach "Oh yeah sorry keep forgetting".

"Damn" said Alex "it's getting like running with Jamie".

"I'm bored" said Drach "let's go Hadrians".

So the dutiful bard called Paul led them off to albion in the hope that Drach could find some peeps to kill.

They had not been there long when over vent could be heard Drach's voice "inc east, full group, kill them all".

The battle was short, with the red mist up Drach spammed bomb after bomb until before him lay a host of dead.

"You just killed some hibbies again you idiot" said Gwenn.

"Yeah" said Sharkith "and one of em was letting me suck his nipple."

Ambera tutted "another FH post coming I suppose".

"Bah" said Drach "why is my title now bane of hibernia"...
omfg, sublime
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Kallima wrote:You think this is bad? This is what they are like sober. After two bottles of wine and a few beers Shark gets seriously strange.

Actually, by the end of the evening me and Goggy are the only ones in the group able to have a sensible conversation. <looks at Sharkella's lynx matriarch> Isn't that right Goggy?

Without comment, if any pryd people here get an invite to join max and ambs group, its 'kin great.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

You think this is bad? This is what they are like sober. After two bottles of wine and a few beers Shark gets seriously strange.
Actually, by the end of the evening me and Goggy are the only ones in the group able to have a sensible conversation.
Nipples?

Jarahl
Emerald Rider

Post by Jarahl »

Hmmmm :) Might consider this, dropped you a post.
Regards

Jacob

Retired Hibbie

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Kallima wrote:You think this is bad? This is what they are like sober. After two bottles of wine and a few beers Shark gets seriously strange.

:hugs:
/em passes cake to kallima

now i know why you eat it..

still..
can you post one nights conv ;p would be funny reading...i mean .. err .. informative regarding rvr skillz :p
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

ambera
Emerald Rider

Post by ambera »

Crom said:
Without comment, if any pryd people here get an invite to join max and ambs group, its 'kin great.
Crom is one of our favourite groupies, just as long as those plastercasts of our weapons don't show up on ebay.
Ambera the Heroine
Avery, Thid NS & Potion Monkey
Ascarii the Warden
Animamba, Verdant Ani
Ahoulin, Luri Screamer

long-tailed nanny-o

nibs
Emerald Rider

Post by nibs »

Little do they know about our strange and twisted adventures into the deep and dark chasm thats littered and loitered with all kinds of beguiling misshaps.

The only way one can truly find out for themselves is to place themselves in the group's mercy at which point our extensive research into memory reprogramming can be tried and tested and our army of fanatics can at last begin to grow more steadily!

Err, i dunno, i was bored. Defo a wicked group to run with though. All the better when i get to play too ;)
Mid/Ava
Gwarp, 42, Savage, LGM AC
Grumblebum, 50, Spiritmaster, ML3
Nibkyrie, 48, Valk, 9xx Alch
Nibmedic, 50, Healer, ML9
Stumblebum, 50, Warrior, ML10

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

The adventures of Maxis Group – continued.

When we last met our friends Drachais had killed a group of hibbies and was now upset.

“I burned SoS then” said Paul, “can’t believe I have to wait for the timer to come back now”

“We should try to rezz them” said Maxis “it’s the least we can do”.

“Low on power” said Gwen “I need a power break”.

“Ok then Shark” said Max “let’s at least get their druid up”.

Off to one side Drachais is moaning “oh no oh no” he said.

“There there” said Ambera gently “we all make mistakes from time to time, you just make a lot of them. And I am sure they realise that you did not mean to kill them so try not to let it get you too upset”.

“It’s not that” said Drachais “I just realised killing hibbies does not add to your death blows count”.

“Damn” said Alex he has definitely got some bad habits from Jamie”.

“Why has that group of hibbies released ?” said Paul “I thought we were gonna rezz them”.

All eyes turned to Sharkith “sorry” said Sharkith “I found it easier to tweak their nipples when they were dead”.

The group sighed.

“Gwenn have you powered up yet ?” asked Alex

“Mmmm” answered Gwen

“Wouldn’t a fop have been useful ?” wondered Ambera

“No chocolate cake works fine for me” mumbled Gwenn, accidently spraying crumbs over Paul.

“Look I think we should move” said Maxis “I am sure there will be some albs soon”.

“Yeah” said Drachais “and then we can kill… kill… kkkkkeeeeeellllll”

“What a waste of SoS” moaned Paul "I am bloody useless now without SoS"

"You were useless before" whispered Drachais a little too loudly

And so the adventures continued...

We will hear more about our friends in Maxis Group soon, but for now goodnight children, goodnight.
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”