1.82c - Good or bad?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Tuorin
Emerald Rider

Post by Tuorin »

Heta wrote:that might be cause the bards that were playing always was stood up cause the groups that were on rather waitied and hour or 2 for there rr9-11 bard that "might" come online then :p

but yes, all are viable options. Just talking what I prefer myself here :)

LFG? :P

Know what ya mean, ps none of those rr9-11 bards play. ;)
No sig!

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

wont ever ever activate my EU acc again, saying this for like the 10th time but as they say! 10th time the charm!
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

levelnix
Emerald Rider

Post by levelnix »

whats overpowerd on a warden ???

can t follow some arguments sorry it s like saying a drood is overpowered
warden still can t deal much damage, doing heals like a drood or bg like a tank
and if you wanna kill 1 you need 5 min or more ,) and many skills

warden special they can everything but nothing really good
so let s call wardens allroundnoobs and see them what the are
a nice support class to have in but not a must and never overpowered

anyway after 3 years playing warden it seems i get a reward for
holding out with my allroundnoob

cu levelnix
levelnix

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

think the overpoweredness isnt in their attacking skills - its in their defence.
With bubble their defence is just silly anyway (i mean what other class can spec healing and still kill orange mobs :p) but with shield (:wub: @ mythic) theyll be even better :satyn1:

speaking from a pve pov btw.. not sure on how they will be in rvr. Prolly just be caster assisted on like normal ^^
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Tuorin wrote:You can keep ml9 for pve imho, just get rid of those retarded cabalist pets that chain stun, posion through bg and just errm annoy! Oh and ofc, templars.....
They nerfed chain stun on cabby pets ages ago :p Templars are certainly nice but cap at 705dmg, BD pets can hit upwards of 900dmg so templars defo aint the best of the ML9 pets, as usual BDs get the best of everything (RAs, ML lines, Pet choices, Double nuking whilst maintaining uber survivability compared to other casters etc. :p).
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

levelnix wrote:whats overpowerd on a warden ???

Don't think anyone has said that a warden is OPed atm, but he is good to have with in groups for sure, don't think there is many groups running without one really.

He dident really need anything if you ask me, still I don't really mind ofcourse as I will only benefit from it.
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Tuorin
Emerald Rider

Post by Tuorin »

Xest wrote:They nerfed chain stun on cabby pets ages ago :p Templars are certainly nice but cap at 705dmg, BD pets can hit upwards of 900dmg so templars defo aint the best of the ML9 pets, as usual BDs get the best of everything (RAs, ML lines, Pet choices, Double nuking whilst maintaining uber survivability compared to other casters etc. :p).
That in US cos we get repeatedly stunned still kiting them. Templar can double hit though, ask Zephina. :)
No sig!

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

well, this thread is about 1.82 patch, and its like 3-4 patches betwean that one and the one on that is on EU currently, so yes, alot of things that already are in affect on US before this one aint on EU :)
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Xest wrote:They nerfed chain stun on cabby pets ages ago :p Templars are certainly nice but cap at 705dmg, BD pets can hit upwards of 900dmg so templars defo aint the best of the ML9 pets, as usual BDs get the best of everything (RAs, ML lines, Pet choices, Double nuking whilst maintaining uber survivability compared to other casters etc. :p).
Really? thought they put it on Pendragon but put it back in game before that patch kicked in (actually sure at 99.9% since Cabbie pets chain stuns more than not :o)
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Gahn wrote:Really? thought they put it on Pendragon but put it back in game before that patch kicked in (actually sure at 99.9% since Cabbie pets chain stuns more than not :o)
Nah, only pet that can still chain stun is theurgists air pet cos they only last 20secs, hit for next to no damage, take loads of mana, are easy to kill and only hit one target. SM/Cabby pets definetely can't chain stun anymore, for every 3 sec cabby/SM pet stun you get 15 secs of immunity, it was in the same patch they changed melee stun immunities so that immunity timer is 5x the duration of the stun, i.e. slam only has 45sec immunity now instead of the previous 60sec. I'm sure this change was ages ago like 1.75 or something, I'm suprised if euro doesn't have it but maybe I'm wrong and have misjudged how long ago this change actually went in.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”