1.82c - Good or bad?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

i thought you could only BG one person anyway?
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Grymligast
Emerald Rider

Post by Grymligast »

Brittleguards

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Heta wrote:only thing warden offers that is of any use is the resists, but with CL resists (ok only 10%) but decent enough the warden realy dont have a spot anymore, bubble? sure 2-3 dualwielders wont realy care about the bubble, target die just as fast anyway. Hero with all its new tricks and posibility to dish out dps and if needed beeing able to bg is something that the group have way more use of. But personaly I take a second bard for the more interupt and mach6, 2xSoS, 2xAM, 2xDemezz etc

Well I guess it also depends on who plays the Warden as in our group we have the warden BGing/Grappling, gaining the resists,pbt/damage add, and hes doing a really nice job healing(high regrowth) if needed and time.

Not saying it wouldent work with an extra bard instead, but I think a well played warden is really good to have.
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

Wardens getting 1.8 points per level and able to spec shield <grin>
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

Elrandhir wrote:Well I guess it also depends on who plays the Warden as in our group we have the warden BGing/Grappling, gaining the resists,pbt/damage add, and hes doing a really nice job healing(high regrowth) if needed and time.

Not saying it wouldent work with an extra bard instead, but I think a well played warden is really good to have.
problem is where I play, if you try to grappel or BG with a warden, he will instant die, doesnt matter much if he will have a shield, a warden will go down fast
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Heta wrote:problem is where I play, if you try to grappel or BG with a warden, he will instant die, doesnt matter much if he will have a shield, a warden will go down fast

Well we havent had a problem with the warden going down that often really otherwise we would have changed setup.
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

yea, I am aware that wardens are left alone to BG and Grappel alot on EU servers, I realy dont get why tho as they are rather easy to kill
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Tuorin
Emerald Rider

Post by Tuorin »

Warden dont insta die if he grapples, he does die vs multiple tanks, but if you time ra's and use/2 right he can survive. On euro atm, the tank groups have almost disappeared. Its extremly rare that theres more than 2 enemy tanks assisting on you. Yes warden used to die a hell of a lot more as was more enemy tanks and grapple to save from one meant the 2 others got you.

Its all about dps and magic damage and bl shouts. Warden basically in good group will be a scurge for banelords and if casters get free then tanks get killed fast.

Running without a warden or hero, only one group that does that on euro and thats Rures group.

1.81/2 hopefully fingers crossed both warden and hero will fight in same group as before. Our old eclipse group about 12-15 months ago had warden and hero in group when Lit was the bard and Ramb/Tant druids was a load of fun and we hardly ever lost. Maelstrom adapted a bit and eventually mostly could go either way before the group broke up with people leaving. When we partly came back was 10 times harder. :)

There aint two bards anyway to run in same group on Euro!

;)
No sig!

ambera
Emerald Rider

Post by ambera »

There are lots of ways to control a tank assist train trying to squash a BG'ing warden. It doesn't always work, and a good group can take you out, but that caster your bodyguarding usually has a few tricks up its flappy caster sleeves and should be keeping you alive. And twf is a great defensive move against tanks.

A mage assist on you and you're dead, nothing much you can do about that except make sure your group has great interrupting.
Ambera the Heroine
Avery, Thid NS & Potion Monkey
Ascarii the Warden
Animamba, Verdant Ani
Ahoulin, Luri Screamer

long-tailed nanny-o

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

[quote="Tuorin"]There aint two bards anyway to run in same group on Euro!

]

that might be cause the bards that were playing always was stood up cause the groups that were on rather waitied and hour or 2 for there rr9-11 bard that "might" come online then :p

but yes, all are viable options. Just talking what I prefer myself here :)
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”