Stealth lore pets wtf

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Dardalion
Emerald Rider

Post by Dardalion »

Stealth has been in the game since day 1 you would have thought people would learn to deal with it by now.

Stealth busting charmed pets, no real difference to summoned pets popping you after you've stealthed, old true sight, new stealth lore & PN's. If as a stealther your dumb (or sad enough) to camp bridges all day you deserve to get busted. Again, just learn to deal with it.

Gandelf is a special case imo, ive read his posts for years now, some i laugh at some i shake my head, even argued with him a few times with my own replies. Some of you want to remember that this is a public forum where anyone can post there own views & opinions, your all entitled to disagree with him, thats your opinion.

Its just a damn shame you cant discuss anything on these boards nowdays, it goes from one extreme to the other, no wonder there so few new threads posted.
Fighting Enviro-crime irl 8-)

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

Dardalion wrote:Gandelf is a special case imo, ive read his posts for years now, some i laugh at some i shake my head, even argued with him a few times with my own replies.

Why thank you! :)
That's the best compliment anyone has ever paid me!
I am quite flattered that I'm considered "special". ;)
Someone's bound to say next that it was not a compliment, but rather, an insult!
I am in no doubt that it's a compliment! ;)

Oceaa
Emerald Rider

Post by Oceaa »

I've never ever agreed with you ever Gandelf.
Bugzy, Bugzz, Bogz, Bigzy

Cryn
Emerald Rider

Post by Cryn »

I've learned to deal with stealth, Dard. But I'd still prefer the game without it. It just adds nothing to my enjoyment. I know several stealthers who I like and respect. Mainly these are rangers who try to keep the enemy gankers at bay, but also some NS who just fight other stealthers. For these few people I know and like there are a tonne of enemy stealthers who just hang around waiting on easy targets. And like Gandelf said, it's not uncommon for them to do something childish after they've done me.

It's just my personal preference, but judging by the number of complaints on the forums both by stealthers (about adding, stealth groups, etc) and non-stealthers (about ganking), I can't see how making the stealth game separate would hurt anyone. Looks like it would improve the game for all concerned.

If stealth classes could only attack (and be attacked by) other stealth classes, they never get added on by a non-stealther and they'd always be fighting a challenging gameplay against other stealthers. All we'd lose is the pointless gankings that don't improve the game for anyone.

Gandelf, you're a loony. Make that a compliment :P
Peat Bog, Animist <Iron Wolves>
Cryn Twyn, Bard <Iron Wolves>
Tape Gob, Eldritch <Iron Wolves>

Inventor of the Lagapult™
House 3303, Cior Barr. Come Visit.

Now playing ... WAR on Karak Eight Peaks
Irony, Runepriest <NFD>
Sable, Witch Hunter <NFD>

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

Oceaa wrote:I've never ever agreed with you ever Gandelf.

That's ok, not everyone has the intelligence to understand my arguments. ;)

Oceaa
Emerald Rider

Post by Oceaa »

[quote="Gandelf"]That's ok, not everyone has the intelligence to understand my arguments. ]

Or the free time to read alot of crap ;)

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

enogh with the flame baiting/whatever

and before peeps post saying 'oh im not flame baiting' this post is obviously addressed to the peeps who are.

:aran1:

that is a most handy smilie
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Oceaa
Emerald Rider

Post by Oceaa »

Banana wrote:enogh with the flame baiting/whatever

and before peeps post saying 'oh im not flame baiting' this post is obviously addressed to the peeps who are.

:aran1:

that is a most handy smilie
I'm not flame baiting :<

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

you missed the 'oh' :)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Oceaa