Stealth lore pets wtf

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

(the difference being is the alb scouts who have long bows and what seems like major distance on their bows i.e theyre at a tower and can crit you standing by a keep door shouldnt be allowed )
The range advantage scouts have over rangers is half the length of an in game horse, I don't see it being that big a deal really :p
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

only cuz you play one. Ive never once been sniped by a hunter when standing at a keep from a tower ;)

however even saying that

im sure they can because theyve ,made an effort with their templates and not because its handed to them on a plate - so bully for them :)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

[quote="Banana"]only cuz you play one. Ive never once been sniped by a hunter when standing at a keep from a tower ]
No I'm just saying rangers can shoot almost exactly the same distance and with the same damage and a damage add on top, with rangers having superior melee to scouts I don't think it's particularly unbalanced :p
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

sure it is
if they can kill me its unbalanced
i am the ever living talkign fruit. i am immortal
them 2 shotting me stops this :D
nerf scouts :p
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

Banana wrote: nerf scouts :p
please dont.

if that happens they would run in 2fgs instead of the usual one.
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

Banana wrote:
what is a stelth lore pet btw and is only sorc who have them?
Cait Sidhe from frontiers - the orange and red ones have a perma Stealth lore - any charming class who can charm this high can charm them (including ments).
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

pikeh wrote:Cait Sidhe from frontiers - the orange and red ones have a perma Stealth lore - any charming class who can charm this high can charm them (including ments).

So why is that such a problem? Isn't that just mentas playing their class well? Isn't that just as skilful as a stealther being good at his/her job.

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

Satyn wrote:I have the officer discussion and i'm happy to pm it to you again to refresh your memory. I made a private message public once and i'm not about to do that again so no need to even ask me to make it public cos i wont.

PM it to me then and I will post it. I've got nothing to worry about posting it.

Grymligast
Emerald Rider

Post by Grymligast »

Gandelf wrote:So why is that such a problem? Isn't that just mentas playing their class well? Isn't that just as skilful as a stealther being good at his/her job.
Erm how is charming a pet with perma SL = playing his class good?

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Gandelf wrote:So why is that such a problem? Isn't that just mentas playing their class well? Isn't that just as skilful as a stealther being good at his/her job.

heh, not like you need to be all to skilled to charm a mob =P, still imo the menta is so unvanted in RvR atm that I think he can have that, they should get something else to have a spot in groups again imo ;D

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”