Stealth lore pets wtf

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

4. Many 12-year olds there that can be easily influenced. <A dream come true!>
That's not something you want to be admitting in public, there's laws against it.
Well... still protects against 4 hits if self BT is up.
If you have a brittle up and get hit it takes bladeturn down too, it's retarded, it means one brittle guard isn't really any better than having just bladeturn up tbh other than brittle can't be peirced by crit strike styles whereas BT can.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

pikeh wrote:people cant generally detect tongue in cheek-ness from just text alone - dont blame them if you cant properly articulate your true feelings through text. And if what you said originally was actually not to be taken that seriously, why did you go on to argue the point?

Because, my friend, they test me and when that happens I have to respond, because otherwise that means they've won!
I'll chase them round Good Hope, and round the Horn, and round the Norway Maelstrom, and round perdition's flames before I give them up.

Grymligast
Emerald Rider

Post by Grymligast »

A stealther is more or less the hardest class to play. You don´t get groups to level, you don´t get groups to farm items, you can´t farm money to buy items, you don´t get invites to RvR groups, you have no role in sieges anymore, there are tons of anti-stealth in the game.

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

...and all I said was that I hated stealthers! LOL

Honestly, folks, it is just my opinion. Everyone has opinions and most of those opinions end up on this forum at some point. People like to have a go at me because I don't give up.

I was going to reply to some of things that a particular couple have said about me, but I won't, because they've go no real evidence to support what they said.... and they are quite welcome to publish any evidence here to prove me wrong. That will only give me an excuse to publish some of my evidence to throw the ball back in their court.

We all know what's really happening on this thread. Everyone can see what's happening and it speaks far more in my favour than anything I could possibly say!

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Xest wrote: If you have a brittle up and get hit it takes bladeturn down too, it's retarded, it means one brittle guard isn't really any better than having just bladeturn up tbh other than brittle can't be peirced by crit strike styles whereas BT can.

Dident know that, still isnt easy killing a mage solo, so even though that was the case it dosent change much in that statement.

Thandruil
Emerald Rider

Post by Thandruil »

Gandelf wrote:...and all I said was that I hated stealthers! LOL

Honestly, folks, it is just my opinion. Everyone has opinions and most of those opinions end up on this forum at some point. People like to have a go at me because I don't give up.

I was going to reply to some of things that a particular couple have said about me, but I won't, because they've go no real evidence to support what they said.... and they are quite welcome to publish any evidence here to prove me wrong. That will only give me an excuse to publish some of my evidence to throw the ball back in their court.

We all know what's really happening on this thread. Everyone can see what's happening and it speaks far more in my favour than anything I could possibly say!
ROFL, nearly fell out of my chair then... <whipes away tears>.
Thandruil lvl51 Elf Ranger RR6L3 ML10 CL5 :thand:
Thand lvl51 Warden RR6L5 ML10 CL5:wave:
Vanara lvl50 Animist ML10
Extreme lvl50 Blademistress ML10

GM of Fallen Spirits :ranger:

Retired from DAoC now and started BF2142!

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Gandelf wrote:
sorry i have no idea, care to explain?

I hate stealthers.
his first post
Well, I don't really TOTALLY hate stealthers
and here he notices that ppl dont agree with him and that he gets a lot of wind in his face, he starts to change his mind.
...and all I said was that I hated stealthers! LOL
OH and here he hates them again ...

Because, my friend, they test me and when that happens I have to respond, because otherwise that means they've won!
Porkbelly makes a post, nor me nor Danny had said anything before you came with your 'i hate stealthers' crap. So dont blame it on us. And if there is anyone on this forum that keeps testing how far he can go its you.
I think you should tbh. I have the officer discussion and i'm happy to pm it to you again to refresh your memory. I made a private message public once and i'm not about to do that again so no need to even ask me to make it public cos i wont. I can get a couple of ppl from FS to say here on the boards that you continually spam the broad channel. But then you might think that I put them up to it.
And i really dont see why you should post evidence. I told the ppl here that I was the person you was on about so no need to post that.
Maybe you got evidence that i'm using danny's account to post here? Would like to see that tbh.. I have never ever in my life logged danny's account in, i have no reason to do that. And even if I had one i wouldnt even be able to since i dont have his password! Someone asked me not so long ago to log danny's account in and to ask for permission to get access to a secret forum, I didnt and I couldnt. Are you really that surprised about danny's opinion about you then that you start to accuse me of something like this? I'm starting to lose count on the times you accused me of something and tried to stir ppl up against me. Its starting to get boring tbh. If you really want to put a knife in my back you're gona have to run faster dear.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Gandelf wrote:...and all I said was that I hated stealthers! LOL

Gandelf, I really don't think Satyn or Thandruil have a vendetta against you, I think it's pretty clear that everyone on the planet disagrees with you about everything you've ever said so it's not really unusual that they have also :p If you need reference just look at all your past posts and see how many people ever agreed with you about anything :p You just seem paranoid, or wait perhaps I can't say that I'm a mod and I know Satyn so maybe I'm part of the conspiracy against you too!
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

blee <to get back on topic>

what is a stelth lore pet btw and is only sorc who have them?

<and to sneak back off topic>as for stelthers good/bad?

well obviously peeps sneaking up on you when you cant see them isnt brilliant however it DOES add a little spice to the game and its not all one sided. If you dont have your brittles up/BT and your Nodes then youre asking to be stabbed/sniped. (the difference being is the alb scouts who have long bows and what seems like major distance on their bows i.e theyre at a tower and can crit you standing by a keep door shouldnt be allowed :P)

As for playage.

I have a level 50 NS and a level 50 ranger :p

For an NS you need a combination of devil-may-care-coconuts-on-a-stick attitude to wether your char will die or not (mainly cuz you meleeing peeps who might possibly whip you) and you need the patience of mother therasa (to get the right spot).

For rangers you either need to be blooming lucky or blooming brilliant. Ive found that most of the rangers ive known to be in the 2nd catagory :p

so basically stelthers have gotta be frikking brilliant. Like most classes i guess (including us easy play mages tho ill agree playing a light eld is pretty easy - has to be for me to play :p) :)

:hug: @ everyone
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Im going to spoil the thread by saying all that have been needed to say has been said tbh, and more =P

Think this thread will only end up in more flames and so, not that it isent abit enjoying ;D but it's more of a flame thread then a fact thread ^^

poke: --> Funspoiler <--

Okay saw I posted this just after nana trying to get the thread onto right track again =P

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”