Stealth lore pets wtf

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

[quote="Elrandhir"]Is hard as a stealther class for sure, and if the brittles are up hes got 4 BT's..hipp hipp, then if he also got MoC >.<

Casters are the easiest Class to play atm I think, stealther aint easy atall ]

I tried a NS but before i could get the bloody PA lined up took me ages! I can play tanks and casters but dont ask me to play a NS cos i truely suck at it. Like I said at start of this tread, stealthers arent ment to be played by just anyone, you need a certain amount of fingers to play em ;)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Norcott
Emerald Rider

Post by Norcott »

[quote="Satyn"] stealthers arent ment to be played by just anyone, you need a certain amount of fingers to play em ]
O.o <ponders>now it all makes sense, thats why im crap.. ive got my middle finger missing on my left hand.... :knockout:
:lol2:

yea yea .. I added... what u expect.. im a Ranger.. :D
Norcott - Ranger
Hibernian Dragon Slayers [GM]
Eyes and Ears Volunteer

Thandruil
Emerald Rider

Post by Thandruil »

Norcott wrote:O.o <ponders>now it all makes sense, thats why im crap.. ive got my middle finger missing on my left hand.... :knockout:
:lol2:

yea yea .. I added... what u expect.. im a Ranger.. :D
Huh... ur a ranger? Last time i saw u, u were a skald! BUSTED :)

Oh and something else for Gand.
If there really are so many things that annoy u in DAoC, i found the perfect game for u. And i know, cause i played it a bit lately.... Guildwars <btw, am not advertising cause i want u there>.

1. It has no stealthers! <woohoo>
2. No OP classes, each class is good at something, and good against certain other classes. <YAY!>
3. Every guild recruits in the major towns. <YES YES YES!>
4. Many 12-year olds there that can be easily influenced. <A dream come true!>
5. The PvP is guild versus guild and u can c everyone on ur map. And ur always in a group. <No sneaking on u!>
6. I got bored of it after a month btw, the only good thing about GW compared to DAoC is, they do a lot for the game. X-mas was great, getting xmas hats for ur char, antlers, gingerbread shields, candy cane weapons, ... .
Thandruil lvl51 Elf Ranger RR6L3 ML10 CL5 :thand:
Thand lvl51 Warden RR6L5 ML10 CL5:wave:
Vanara lvl50 Animist ML10
Extreme lvl50 Blademistress ML10

GM of Fallen Spirits :ranger:

Retired from DAoC now and started BF2142!

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Calm down Danny.

/Ankh

Jupiler
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupiler »

Thandruil wrote: 3. Like said before by more than 1 person. Stealthers are a hard class to play, let's not talk about making them a template. If u with ur 4 brittleguards can't even manage to kill a stealther 1on1, that says something about ur playstyle.
3brittles :p also, styles with a stun effect will still stun the caster, even while you are hitting the brittles. I'm not saying brittles are fair though.
Thandruil wrote:4. Next time u wanna whine about something, make sure u know what ur talking about. If u haven't played a stealther yet, u can't know how it is.
true, though you would think exactly the same about stealthers if you were being ganked by a minstrel+2infils+3scouts each time you leave a keep. I can understand why stealthers think they are getting hit by the nerf bat all the time, but by ganking a solo caster at 11AM, they only make it worse.
Thandruil wrote:5. I do wonder. Since day 1 i've known u, all u do is complain about DAoC and all the bugs, OP'd classes, ... and so on. WHY DO U STILL PLAY THEN???
you're taking this too personal danny :)
&quot wrote:After playing zupiler and repeatedly getting beat by him (bastard)

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Jupiler wrote:
you're taking this too personal danny :)
nah he's just fed up with it :)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Jupiler wrote:3brittles :p also, styles with a stun effect will still stun the caster, even while you are hitting the brittles. I'm not saying brittles are fair though.

Well... still protects against 4 hits if self BT is up.
Jupiler wrote: true, though you would think exactly the same about stealthers if you were being ganked by a minstrel+2infils+3scouts each time you leave a keep. I can understand why stealthers think they are getting hit by the nerf bat all the time, but by ganking a solo caster at 11AM, they only make it worse.

Not really, I have done some soloing with chars and been killed several times by stealthers, still I know I will be usually as the class Im using is speced in both RA's and Skill for Group.

It's annoying,but really as it should be...

Getting Zerged has nothingt do with the class either, ofcourse you will die if so many popps on you, but if playing in a group, as a mage is intended for he wont get killed by Stealthers, "Usually"

Thandruil
Emerald Rider

Post by Thandruil »

Jupiler wrote:you're taking this too personal danny :)
Nah not really. But i do get pissed off by people who talk about something like they are the almighty himself, without knowing anything about it.

Stealthers are the class in game who are hardly welcome in a group, so the way to 50 gets very long for them. My ranger was my first char ever, and took me 8 months to 50, 95% of that solo. And i can easily say it's the same for a lot of other stealthers. Then u finally reach 50, and find out it's very hard to get a decent template.

So i really don't need a 4fins Eld telling me that stealthers are crap and should be deleted from the game.

And ok Ankh, i'll calm down now :) <takes a breather>

Thandruil
Emerald Rider

Post by Thandruil »

Elrandhir[color=#0000ff wrote: but if playing in a group as a mage is for he wont get killed by Stealthers, "Usually"[/color]
Ding Ding, and that's why Gand shouldn't whine.

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Thandruil wrote:Nah not really. But i do get pissed off by people who talk about something like they are the almighty himself, without knowing anything about it.

Stealthers are the class in game who are hardly welcome in a group, so the way to 50 gets very long for them. My ranger was my first char ever, and took me 8 months to 50, 95% of that solo. And i can easily say it's the same for a lot of other stealthers. Then u finally reach 50, and find out it's very hard to get a decent template.

So i really don't need a 4fins Eld telling me that stealthers are crap and should be deleted from the game.

And ok Ankh, i'll calm down now :) <takes a breather>

True lvling a ranger compared to a Eldritch is like comparing sh*t with Candy if you excuse my language =P

And Making a Template aint easy, especially if having a ranger!

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”