French Classic Sever... Requiel please read

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

Scabs wrote:I could tell you how to say deeper deeper faster faster in thai :)
Go on then :p
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

Scabs wrote:I could tell you how to say deeper deeper faster faster in thai :)
You being male and saying knowing how to say that is...... Worrying!
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

awarkle
Emerald Rider

Post by awarkle »

how do you want me to bring this to the attention of a GM or even goa, because tbh i dont want to get involved i think its pretty sad but if someone can word it for me ill post it on the internal forums.

bearing in mind the server is 1 day old.
Albion : Arod (tic) Ponies (cleric)
Midgard : Cavewark(sham), Augwark(healer), cursiara(warlock), mistieral(valkyrie)
Hibernia : Bastilia (vamp)
Albion (glast) : Zalasta (sorc) awark(wiz) mincer (minstrel) + others
DAOC E&E find me on any char for assistance.

Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

Post by Takitothemacs »

awarkle wrote:how do you want me to bring this to the attention of a GM or even goa, because tbh i dont want to get involved i think its pretty sad but if someone can word it for me ill post it on the internal forums.

I'm not going to word it for you but mentioning the breech of COC by a number of foreign players in relation to the section I quoted earlier in this thread.

And before anyone feels they need to have a go at me for GOA bashing... I'm not and I couldnt care less about the euro classic server...
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired
Littlefirby Lv51 ML9 CL10 Lurishade Thunderer

Mid Avalon - Retired
Cartilage - Lv 50 Bonedancer
Tigerstripe - LV50 Mauler
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

Merino
Emerald Rider

Post by Merino »

Maeloch wrote:Irony is, 60% percent of english vocabulary is french origin anyhow....
And the rest is mostly of German origin (the Indogerman tribes of the Angeln and Sachsen), the original language spoken was some kind of Gaelic, then it was Latinized with the Roman invasion and vanished when the Anglosaxons came. The last ingredient to the new language was brought with the invasion of the French Normans, who were assimilated Vikings with their own kingdom in Normandy.

So what was this thread's point again?

Merino/Yeyi

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Merino wrote:So what was this thread's point again?
something to do about French women and sex?

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

awarkle wrote:how do you want me to bring this to the attention of a GM or even goa, because tbh i dont want to get involved i think its pretty sad but if someone can word it for me ill post it on the internal forums.

like gandelf said he only made this post to stir ppl up again. And its starting to do my head in tbh. There has been a lot of shit going on on this forum lately that i can really do without another 'stir up' post.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

Satyn wrote:like gandelf said he only made this post to stir ppl up again. And its starting to do my head in tbh. There has been a lot of shit going on on this forum lately that i can really do without another 'stir up' post.
cant you lock it ? after all the main point of it is pointless. if GoA were going ot make a french server us moaning about it on here is not going to make any difference. yes the french spam is rediculous but once you are out of the starter guild you dont notice it, ignore it or dont play classic imo.
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

centurion
Emerald Rider

Post by centurion »

god forbid that someone actually discuss something here at all.

If you are afraid of someone stepping at your fragile little toes you should unplug your internet right now.
Zephina
<Eclipse>

game over

Scabs
Emerald Rider

Post by Scabs »

OohhoO wrote:Go on then :p
lug lug layo layo
WAR! - K8 Peaks

Snozzle - 27 Shaman. drunk:

Guild - Pestis
Alliance - Squig Quo Pro
Members - Heavy Metal, Pestis, Brutal DeLuxe, Nocturnal Dawn, BLONDIIN PINGVIIN, De Gale Trolde fra Nord

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”