Prydwen - US community

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
stupeh
Emerald Rider

Post by stupeh »

Well, from my limited running in the Merlin grp, most of the radar groups are so **** it's not hard to kill them, so many times it _should_ just be a free rp source.. :p
~

spook
Emerald Rider

Post by spook »

I can only agree with what has been said concerning the US servers. I joined AD on Alb/Merlin a couple of months ago, a thing that I would never have gone through if I hadn't had backup - hugs shike & co -

Yep, there's a lot of cheating going on and the general level of abuse/skill/ignorance seem lower. Of course, this might be because I've been blessed with company of higher expertise than average.

If going US, do it with friends, and know that you're entering a fresh start "having" to do MLs, artifacts & leveling, and also level a bb. Yes, it can all go very fast if you're dedicated, but you can also risk getting tired of it all in the middle of it.

Therefore... reconsider, reconsider and then take your decision. But don't do silly stuff like deleting your characters and such... Never managed to figure out what people gained by that :(
Merely Mortal
Waiting for WAR, both the virtual and the real

Formerly on Hib/Pryd as:
Damarmas, Cias, Bryce, Line

Bebop
Emerald Rider

Post by Bebop »

As for the cheating stuff... (& this is just my opinion) theres alot going on right now on pryd with ppl using "hax" (will mention no names as this aint a <insert names here> is a cheating c00nt!, but to what ive witnessed in the past from alot of grps (on all realms i might add!), radar is used ALOT more than people think on pryd... its just you will notice it more on merlin due to a much larger population.

There will always be cheats in mmorpgs, unfortunaltely it comes with the package nowadays :(
Prydwen RETIRED..Might be comming back!
Hib
Bebop
Boppa
Bopper
Bops
Furse
Mid
Bebop
Latona
Bopps
Boppa

US
Bpm - RM
Eternul - BD
Tequila - Healer

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Bebop wrote:As for the cheating stuff... (& this is just my opinion) theres alot going on right now on pryd with ppl using "hax" (will mention no names as this aint a <insert names here> is a cheating c00nt!, but to what ive witnessed in the past from alot of grps (on all realms i might add!), radar is used ALOT more than people think on pryd... its just you will notice it more on merlin due to a much larger population.

There will always be cheats in mmorpgs, unfortunaltely it comes with the package nowadays :(
Yep, this was my experience when I played there too, radar was used a lot of Prydwen, people were just less open about it and more oblivious to it. I watched many a U-Turn followed by a beeline to people out of view as a stealther there :p I think as you said, the larger population the more of it there is unfortunately though.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

everz
Emerald Rider

Post by everz »

I have toons on alb/igraine, but can i roll on merlin ?
deleted/sold rip daoc

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”