The importance of being earnest... er honest

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Keriwin
Emerald Rider

Post by Keriwin »

[quote="Quinlan"]he makes it clear tho in his next line...where he said they are working on it. So maybe officially it means what you say. He made it clear how he ment it. And tbh i wouldnt read it like you but interpretation is a very personal thing.

As Gahn stated the obvious the situation is bad atm with only 2 GM's and so much to do. The one thing i would 'blame' GOA for is not finding a GM or related personell to get the stuff done faster which they say is hard to do..funny in a country where there where just riots cause so many people are unmployed etc ]

they managed to do 80% with 3 GMs... probs 25-30% with just the 2 of them after Zen left... so why'd it change so suddenly?
Keriwin - Warrior
<<Lost Vikings>>
<<<Midgard-Lancelot>>>

Keriwin - Vampiir
<<Na Fianna Dragun >>
<<<Hibernia-Prydwen>>>

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

Keriwin wrote:they managed to do 80% with 3 GMs... probs 25-30% with just the 2 of them after Zen left... so why'd it change so suddenly?
That is a very good question which only they can answer. Since we dont know anything about the influx of new reports for fixing after clusters (numbers etc) we can barely draw any conclusion from the numbers.

Maybe there was a huge influx of stuck people RN reports what kept them busy. Maybe one of them took a 2 week holiday since they are only employers and also deserve breakes. Maybe they where to busy with making the ultimate baguette..who knows..
finland:
holland:

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Maybe they were busy rioting :p
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Grymligast
Emerald Rider

Post by Grymligast »

I think it´s GOAs management that´s f**ked up tbh.

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

all this says to me is have sympathy for the GM's and please do not flame them. Its an institutional thing, something wrong with the company.

On the numbers issue I agree with Quinn and the GM's it got messy with cluster. I also agree that they were right to reasses and move ahead. Unfortunately it has had such a negative impact. That said 'all but stopped' means they do one or two in their free time which the obviously don't have so much of now.

Resigning is the right thing to do. I don't think you should have broken their confidence but that was your choice. Personally you have done them a favour why they are not allowed to post information to their own website I guess I will never know because this is the kind of information that actually helps people see the situation as it is.

/sympathy Requiel and Xalin

All of this does nothing to convince me that things will improve. It simply shows me that the company is in a mess and it is not Xalin or Requiel's fault.
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Ovi
Emerald Rider

Post by Ovi »

<edited out>

Nothing in what you posted is particualrly new to us, and the only thing that will be achieved is more disagreements in the community, something which we can well do without.

I also believe that private conversations are just that... private!

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

Sharkith wrote:All of this does nothing to convince me that things will improve. It simply shows me that the company is in a mess and it is not Xalin or Requiel's fault.
/agree, although sometimes it seems like X & R are trying to convince us it IS their fault when most of us try to agree it isn't :p

It really wouldn't surprise me if one or both of them decided to resign as GM & then ... well ... deep scheit comes to mind :(
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

naic
Emerald Rider

Post by naic »

Ovi wrote:I think you are a c**t for posting this.

Nothing in what you posted is particualrly new to us, and the only thing that will be achieved is more disagreements in the community, something which we can well do without.

I also believe that private conversations are just that... private!
My thoughts exactly.
?!

Shi
Emerald Rider

Post by Shi »

kinda shame how raping openly the privacy of PMing becomes a habbit on this forum
tbh sb with such morality could as well cut off all parts that do not fit his version of the story...
that's intended to be offending, cuz some pp,seriously need get a gip
Luri 4 ever
Shin, Runepriest,<Ravens Bane> K8Peaks EU

spook
Emerald Rider

Post by spook »

Thank your Keriwin, for sowing more bad seeds between GMs and playerbase.
As mentioned above, Private Messages or boards for that matter, should be kept for those they are intended for.
If I was ever to return to EU servers, I'd apply for an E&E spot, but how would they ever be able to trust those applying, when several of their former E&Es start throwing mud at them?

At least you should've asked for their permission to post that info.
Merely Mortal
Waiting for WAR, both the virtual and the real

Formerly on Hib/Pryd as:
Damarmas, Cias, Bryce, Line

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”