Bleach

Moderator: willowywicca

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

willowywicca wrote:
saw 48 now, hmm, with the execution time put forward, I guess we can expect some big action very soon now ^^ I'm glad, I didn't want 2 more days or more of training :p And as for Ichimaru Gin not being a bad guy.. dunno, he may not be the ultimate badguy like we're being led to believe, but he's certainly not nice or a good guy (his attacking the unconcious hinamori when the kid captain was fighting him etc..)
omigosh at spoilers!!

lucky me that I saw it before
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

I soooooo wanna tell you what happens in the manga, but I think I'll let you find out through the anime. Next episode is out tomorrow btw.

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

would have to do mean things to you irl if you were to tell, like make you stay in same room as cyfr for 5 minutes or something
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Bleach 59 out! And all that.. hmm was pretty nice, altho the finale between ichigo and byakuya was again the "we finish by both super charging our reiatsu then go for each other, big flash, wait 5 mins to find out who really won/lost" technique which really annoys me tbh, as there's much better ways to end fights ;< Never been fond of that kinda finish.. Hollow ichigo's "appearance" was somewhat unexpected and ichigo's recovery and success in holding it back makes little to no sense ( Ichigo "I can't move my body, too tired/damaged.." Hollow ichigo goes mental, Ichigo regains control of himself.. Ichigo "Hey I suddenly can move fine again.. why? cos I'm ichigo!"). Twas interesting to see that ichigo is aware of the hollow presence waiting to take him over though..

I'm guessing big amazing stuff is gonna happen with the white haired kid captain, but hmm, dunno what really at all :p I'm sure if I read the manga I'd know but I don't wanna!

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

give in to the dark side and go mental as hollow ichigo!
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

willowywicca wrote:
Bleach 59 out! And all that.. hmm was pretty nice, altho the finale between ichigo and byakuya was again the "we finish by both super charging our reiatsu then go for each other, big flash, wait 5 mins to find out who really won/lost" technique which really annoys me tbh, as there's much better ways to end fights ]

Read the manga! I acually dont remember Ichigo releasing the Bankai there.. (mabye it wasnt there?) But many parts of it is better, and the story takes a nice turn right about now. xD

edit: and yah, was rather retarded that he was at his limit and then full of power. Guess you could say he got the power from the hollow part. But it was pretty damn awesome when he blocked with his hand.

weee

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

Bleach went downhill the moment kenpachi lost to ichigo

Dragonball Z etc

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

ye, guess it did. Ah well.

Bubble
Emerald Rider