Exp group: levels 30-36

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Finagle
Emerald Rider

Exp group: levels 30-36

Post by Finagle »

Hi, Ive been away from this game for about a year and just thought id make a come back. Ive got a level 50 skald on mid/excel but what im really interested in doing is leveling my Bard thats 32. But as we all know hib/pryd has never had that much of a population so it can be tough. So im going to arrange an exp night sometime for all the people in the same situation as me in the evening sometime this week if enough people are intersted. If you are, cool, let us know by replying to the thread. Im going to be on tonight as well between 21:15 owards. Cheers

Finagle level 32 Bard :classic:

Hithip
Emerald Rider

Post by Hithip »

35 animist would like to join
Barding and shrooming for Hibernia.

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

Finagle wrote:Hi, Ive been away from this game for about a year and just thought id make a come back. Ive got a level 50 skald on mid/excel but what im really interested in doing is leveling my Bard thats 32. But as we all know hib/pryd has never had that much of a population so it can be tough. So im going to arrange an exp night sometime for all the people in the same situation as me in the evening sometime this week if enough people are intersted. If you are, cool, let us know by replying to the thread. Im going to be on tonight as well between 21:15 owards. Cheers

Finagle level 32 Bard :classic:
Wouldn't happen to be that recent skald who posted on mid FH a day or so ago is it? =)

Finagle
Emerald Rider

Post by Finagle »

Posted on freddys house? nope, last time i posted on that board it was called Barrysworld. My skald on Excal is called Svarnid.

Ok thanks Hithip ;)

Tuthmes
Emerald Rider

Post by Tuthmes »

level 36/37 champ would like to join aswell :coffee:

centurion
Emerald Rider

Post by centurion »

got a vw that would be nice to join in with , but think Im a bit low :/
Zephina
<Eclipse>

game over

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

centurion wrote:got a vw that would be nice to join in with , but think Im a bit low :/
His bard is just 3 levels higher than you so I doubt he will say no to you :)

/Ankh

Finagle
Emerald Rider

Post by Finagle »

ok good response so far, im thinking about monday 19:00 GMT (think thats 20:00 CET). How that for everyone?.

Finalge 32 Bard

Hatsepsut
Emerald Rider

Post by Hatsepsut »

Have a few 30-ish characters, so I'll join if there's room.

Finagle
Emerald Rider

Post by Finagle »

Ok Great. Thats Hithlip, Tuthmes, Zephinea and Hatsepsut on so far for monday 19:00 GMT. If this is not a good time then let me know. Thinking of meeting at DF or maybe frontiers.... If more people want to come we can do a two group thing so if if anyone is interested post a reply guys :)

Finagle level 33 Bard

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”