Post by Bugzy »

Sorry lmao but Loth, your a crap leader so shhh. xD
Bard - ML 8 - RR4Lx - 33/37/43
Vampiir - ML 1 - RR3Lx - 38/32/43

HappyG
Emerald Rider

Post by HappyG »

[quote="Satyn"]bah what made you so mean and blunt! ]

My post wasnt meant to be mean at all, I was just real. :xest: Poll like that is not a good example of what people really think - i.e. if some person knows Kabane or he is his guildie, he will vote "yes", even if he hates PvE, and doesn't give a fuck about such raids. At the same time, someone who personaly dont like or know Kabane, will vote "no" or "don't care", yet if he needs a respec stone, he will sign up on his next dragon raid if he will organise it.

Raid attendance is good indicator as how popular your raids are, so I just said if they work - keep em doing, if they don't - no point spending your energy.

Although from my experience, hibbies look at which encounter raid is going to do more than what leader is doing it, so if a raid fails, its more about the goal, than bad leadership. I havent been on any of Kabane's raids, so cannot judge his leadership skills, but Hydra and Galla attempts are not interesting for most of the hibs, so its simply hard to do those two. No need to give up hope because of that, rather organise some ML, arti or upcoming DR rides.
Hep, treated MMORPG addict, on the way to master his uni
Morana, one of a few Rangers, that did not Zerg. Retired for good.

Cryn
Emerald Rider

Post by Cryn »

I voted for you to keep running them since I think Hib would miss them if you quit, but my advice would be to take a couple of weeks off from leading them to recharge your enthusiasm.
Peat Bog, Animist <Iron Wolves>
Cryn Twyn, Bard <Iron Wolves>
Tape Gob, Eldritch <Iron Wolves>

Inventor of the Lagapult™
House 3303, Cior Barr. Come Visit.

Now playing ... WAR on Karak Eight Peaks
Irony, Runepriest <NFD>
Sable, Witch Hunter <NFD>

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Bugzy wrote:Sorry lmao but Loth, your a crap leader so shhh. xD
What is it dear "trust me, you won't get a great turnout" (then I get a nice average 40 player turnout and we do ml3 in like 1-2 hours [don't remember exactly])? :p

I don't want nor need fame. The fact I can finish the raids I find too hard for animist farming or fg pwning poses a major contradiction in front of your statement on its own without me bragging:

"I am lothandar, the mighty pve leader."

I don't need any of that. I also don't make flame threads out of my groupstep threads because 1 of my troll companions posts something about toys ;) (and they indeed started flying)

Not having my mouth wide open about how much I rock at pve automatically makes me a crap leader? Or wait: Not leading raids every 1-2 days because I only do what is absolutely necessary for me to be on par in pvp.

If you say so xD

Bugzy
Emerald Rider

Post by Bugzy »

[quote="Lothandar"]What is it dear "trust me, you won't get a great turnout" (then I get a nice average 40 player turnout and we do ml3 in like 1-2 hours [don't remember exactly])? :p

I don't want nor need fame. The fact I can finish the raids I find too hard for animist farming or fg pwning poses a major contradiction in front of your statement on its own without me bragging:

"I am lothandar, the mighty pve leader."

I don't need any of that. I also don't make flame threads out of my groupstep threads because 1 of my troll companions posts something about toys ]

Because ML 3 is so hard now a days.

I based your bad turnout on the fact that 2 ML 3's were held not long before. I guessed wrong.

And yup, that thread was on alb/excal with an old flame of mine called Belomar. Why do you bring it to here? Pretty pathetic eh.

How about, mr. big shot, you stop delving into crap you dn't know about (ie. my affairs with belo) and instead concentrate on making your head explode.

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Bugzy wrote:Because ML 3 is so hard now a days.

I based your bad turnout on the fact that 2 ML 3's were held not long before. I guessed wrong.

And yup, that thread was on alb/excal with an old flame of mine called Belomar. Why do you bring it to here? Pretty pathetic eh.

How about, mr. big shot, you stop delving into crap you dn't know about (ie. my affairs with belo) and instead concentrate on making your head explode.
Awww did I pinch a vein ?

Whats the matter sweetie, you state something degrading me on a public forum and expect me to say "oh yes, bugzy is always right"?

I bring it here because it says something about your "uber" leadership.

Mr big shot? Double standards ?

I see it is pathetic to mention your fh ramblings here in your groupstep thread.

On the other hand, not even knowing shit about me, "guessing" how my raids will go, judging my leading capacities because I said something totally fair to Kabane, is okay.

For an ending, I quote you here which goes to assuming things about certain abilities of people you don't know shit about:
Bugzy wrote:How about, mr. big shot, you stop delving into crap you dn't know about (ie. me leading raids, because noone gives a shit anyway) and instead concentrate on making your head explode.
Pve is not a competition for me incase you didn't notice, dear Bugzy.

Thus, if you're going to start proving to me that you're better than me, don't bother, I submit to that. It is still utterly rude, unacceptable, unneeded to go throwing things about others on a public forum and thus you should expect me to find all the contradictions and flaws in your statements.

Bugzy
Emerald Rider

Post by Bugzy »

Lothandar wrote:Awww did I pinch a vein ?

Whats the matter sweetie, you state something degrading me on a public forum and expect me to say "oh yes, bugzy is always right"?

I bring it here because it says something about your "uber" leadership.

Mr big shot? Double standards ?

I see it is pathetic to mention your fh ramblings here in your groupstep thread.

On the other hand, not even knowing shit about me, "guessing" how my raids will go, judging my leading capacities because I said something totally fair to Kabane, is okay.

For an ending, I quote you here which goes to assuming things about certain abilities of people you don't know shit about:

Pve is not a competition for me incase you didn't notice, dear Bugzy.

Thus, if you're going to start proving to me that you're better than me, don't bother, I submit to that. It is still utterly rude, unacceptable, unneeded to go throwing things about others on a public forum and thus you should expect me to find all the contradictions and flaws in your statements.

1. You didn't pinch a vein but pinched a artery.

2. I don't by any means, say my leadership is gd nor bad. I consider it to be well enough to succeed.

3.Double standards? nah.

4. It is pathetic because my leadership skills has nothing to do with an old flame bursting in on my thread. Just FYI, i completed those steps with a less than average group in about an hour. So ye, they were a success.

5. It is okay because hey, its a public forum. I guessed wrong, i admitted that. As for my post up there, i just found it funny how you started going on about 5 animists blah blah blah. No1 cares mate. The real reason of this thread is for Kabane to find his feet preferably on the ground.

6. Never infered PvE was a competition for you...dear Loth.

7. I don't accept i'm better than you because i'm guessing we a) lead in different ways, b) lead different raids, c) are two different people and d) its hard to justify who is a better leader - not that i particulary care.

8. No contradictions or naut since i said nothing about myself in my original post and i never once have said 'my leadership is 1337!1!' or anything of the sort.

TTYL.

edit: - also please try to sense the sarciams in my first post. I don't generally go around calling people a 'crap leader' even if it is true (not saying it is). I just didn't really like your attitude so i posted a silly comment which obviously popped one of your veins :) Seriously, dont take me so seriously.

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

bugzy and Lothandar the both of you have been warned. Keep it out of this thread.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”