Dont Care
13%
Dont Care
22%

Total votes: 77

Bugzy
Emerald Rider

Post by Bugzy »

Don't make hardcore raids Kab, you will get little turnout.
Bard - ML 8 - RR4Lx - 33/37/43
Vampiir - ML 1 - RR3Lx - 38/32/43

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

i said keep doing raids but at the end of the day the choice is yours (of cause unless you post your addy in which case we can and will come to your house and handcuff you to your computer so you have to do raids ;) )
just dont be distressed over poor turnout on some raids :)
we're hibbys - we can work round that :)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

HappyG
Emerald Rider

Post by HappyG »

Polls like this show nothing. If your last few raids had enough people attending - go on. When you'll do 3 raids in a row w/o enough people - stop trying.
Hep, treated MMORPG addict, on the way to master his uni
Morana, one of a few Rangers, that did not Zerg. Retired for good.

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Problem with the two raids you did was that there arent enough stuff in those dungeons to get people wanna join. They really need to upgrade SI imo.

/Ankh

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

What ankh said, it's more to do with the raids you do not that fact that your doing the raids. Give the people what they want and the people will come.

Maybe do a raid poll?
look, no hands!

Now retired

Teador
Emerald Rider

Post by Teador »

U're a good raid leader just problem has been u've been your own enemy i think running so many raids, burning the candle at both ends ect :p

keep running raids. If u're burning yrself out or considering quitting don't do them as often maybe 1 every 2 weeks or smth with a big sign up period.

As i said you're a good leader m8 so keep doing raids, even if its 1 a month i'm sure we'd all still attend and be grateful u're still leading smth :)

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

HappyG wrote:Polls like this show nothing. If your last few raids had enough people attending - go on. When you'll do 3 raids in a row w/o enough people - stop trying.

bah what made you so mean and blunt! ;)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Ankh Morpork wrote:Problem with the two raids you did was that there arent enough stuff in those dungeons to get people wanna join. They really need to upgrade SI imo.

/Ankh

Have to agree with Ankh, only item that I would want in SI, is BMF really, nothing else that I can think of, and the chance of getting it is to small to even bother, so yes an upgrade is needed for sure, or they could aswell remove SI totally imo... Just one other thing and thats pandrean quest, but that could be moved, otherwise there is nothing useful really ;/

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

[quote="Elrandhir"]Have to agree with Ankh, only item that I would want in SI, is BMF really, nothing else that I can think of, and the chance of getting it is to small to even bother, so yes an upgrade is needed for sure, or they could aswell remove SI totally imo... Just one other thing and thats pandrean quest, but that could be moved, otherwise there is nothing useful really ]

they need to upgrade everywhere really when they introduce new add-ons :/
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Kabane wrote:Hi guys as some of you are aware im thinking of quiting the raid leading, but before i do i would like to know how many ppl want me to keep at it, how many ppl dont care, and how many ppl want me to stop.

so please vote using the poll ive put up the the people that do want me to continue please put down what type of raid you would like to see, and theones that want me to stop please give reson's.

Yoursthankfully
Kabane <falling leader>

Voted Don't Care.

Reason: I am capable of leading anything myself, so absolutely no bad thoughts towards you.

If you're basing your "people don't want me to lead or something!" assumption on your recent fails (?) in galladoria, think again.

A galladoria claim raid is so unappealing to 90% of people that you will never get enough people for a raid. Especially in this realm.

To speak for myself I could just animist farm it since I have access to 5 animists (2 being my own). It is really not that hard to wrap up an animist on your main and bot acc then shroom everything.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”