Best all time hib rvr set-up

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Eleanora
Emerald Rider

Post by Eleanora »

The only two persons I know for sure I would include into that group are
Bard: Sweeft
Druid: Worldbuffer

There are/were many other good players, such as Redb, but these are the only ones I certainly would include.
Eleanora Mindwalker, Thunderer Astralist

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Eleanora wrote:The only two persons I know for sure I would include into that group are
Bard: Sweeft
Druid: Worldbuffer

There are/were many other good players, such as Redb, but these are the only ones I certainly would include.
Givf Sweeft back :/
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Octagon
Emerald Rider

Post by Octagon »

Gahn wrote:Givf Sweeft back :/
i agree
Escalla/Octagon/Reese/Dariah/Regene/Atomic

NFD

Rejecta

Post by Rejecta »

Jamiesmallicus wrote:yep there are better champs than me ..as large weapon..i am still learning the trade....i like to think as shield tank i was probably one of the best includes all classes from all realms...gamah want to meet ya soon so ya can eat your words tbh...overpowered minstrel should of kicked my champs arse everytime as shield spec...but was even ..dont say much about your playing skills either does it??
akimi is a better lw champ than me and not ashamed to say it...but play your mincer a bit more so can meet ya 1 v 1 a bit more..
also i should not be in best group ever cos only recently started doing the fg rvr seriously so still learning there...

all the best jamie
Even as in I killed you in under 30 seconds if you didn't purge and dump all ra's..and you only killed me when you dumped everything and I had everything down..even indeed ^^

Reasons I think your so poor include, no re-debuffing after a purge, dropping st in the middle of a fight after slam had worn off, giving me time to move, I dont see how being 2 handed will change that I will just time my stun before a swing and you will miss and extra round (4 seconds odd) and you have no defence meaning I can hit you almost everytime. Dunno why you choose to take offence, as for minstrels being overpowered, try playing one before shouting the odds...

Also dont try to make out that champions are underpowered 1v1..with debuffs and malice my 2k in hits is reduced to 1.3 and my 365odd str is reduced to 154..thats over 50% less than I have unbuffed..It makes it like fighting a lvl 40 minstrel in terms of stats.

Infact I have a screenshot of my stats after fighting a malice champ.

Jamiesmallicus
Emerald Rider

gamah

Post by Jamiesmallicus »

well look forward to meeting u...soon i hope ..seen as though i am such a easy win....
jamie

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Why have Malice on 2 different bars ;D well not that it matters, but seem abit pointless.

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

in new det patch I would run

druid
druid
bard
warden (BG)
champ
bm
bm
bm
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Rejecta wrote:Even as in I killed you in under 30 seconds if you didn't purge and dump all ra's..and you only killed me when you dumped everything and I had everything down..even indeed ^^

Reasons I think your so poor include, no re-debuffing after a purge, dropping st in the middle of a fight after slam had worn off, giving me time to move, I dont see how being 2 handed will change that I will just time my stun before a swing and you will miss and extra round (4 seconds odd) and you have no defence meaning I can hit you almost everytime. Dunno why you choose to take offence, as for minstrels being overpowered, try playing one before shouting the odds...

Also dont try to make out that champions are underpowered 1v1..with debuffs and malice my 2k in hits is reduced to 1.3 and my 365odd str is reduced to 154..thats over 50% less than I have unbuffed..It makes it like fighting a lvl 40 minstrel in terms of stats.

Infact I have a screenshot of my stats after fighting a malice champ.
Wow! So when you killed the champ the game went "Champions need love!"
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

Sharkith wrote:Wow! So when you killed the champ the game went "Champions need love!"
ehh... ? good thing you don't jump to conclusions
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Dorin
Emerald Rider

Post by Dorin »

thats a rr3 champ against rr9 winstrel? w00t! :p

funky debuffs

would love to see an ani dmg on you with rr5 + debuffs + malice :thand:
Enchanter, Cabalist, Spiritmaster

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”