Greed of scrolls,artifacts

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Aerendur
Emerald Rider

Post by Aerendur »

Gotta say that on hib/pryd Ive hardly met this attitude. Even though most scrolls I farm are with my nice guild where there is no greed at all, on those trips out of guild people always have been friendly and even on some quite good items/scrolls only those that needed it would roll.

Its what I really like about hib/pryd! :)
US Classic (all realms) & Lance/Alb & Limors

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Aerendur wrote:Gotta say that on hib/pryd Ive hardly met this attitude. Even though most scrolls I farm are with my nice guild where there is no greed at all, on those trips out of guild people always have been friendly and even on some quite good items/scrolls only those that needed it would roll.

Its what I really like about hib/pryd! :)

Which attitude, assuming the thread starter is right (he isn't seemingly) : someone took a scroll and sold it or:

Lying about someone to generate him some nice lil negative reputation on a public forum.

Pickie :)

Overdue

Post by Overdue »

It may not be greed merely needing something else they need money to buy that item with. Trading the item you need for something else is not greedy imo. But the general people who farm to be the richest. That's annoying. I myself have just started on Excalibur again, the way I'm making money is farming rare items. Sold Zahur's Ring, Band of Shadows and Arbiters 3/3 to make my money, made about 80 plat from it altogether
Devera the 10th Season Thunderer Blademaster
Gori the 8th Season Silver Hand Bard
Deify the 9th Season Flammen Vakten Spiritmaster

Retired

Aerendur
Emerald Rider

Post by Aerendur »

Lothandar wrote:Which attitude, assuming the thread starter is right (he isn't seemingly) : someone took a scroll and sold it or:

Lying about someone to generate him some nice lil negative reputation on a public forum.

Pickie :)
The name of the thread, greed. In comparison to ex/mid, there is hardly any apparent greed on hib. Shown in the way the lotto's are done and the number of people generally rolling (even on a big raid, often less than half rolls, where on excal, about 90% rolls on every item until they win something).
US Classic (all realms) & Lance/Alb & Limors

Gamblor
Emerald Rider

Post by Gamblor »

Aerendur wrote:The name of the thread, greed. In comparison to ex/mid, there is hardly any apparent greed on hib. Shown in the way the lotto's are done and the number of people generally rolling (even on a big raid, often less than half rolls, where on excal, about 90% rolls on every item until they win something).
usualy the same in alb/excal.

however there are times when it is for a good cause.

was on a ML6 raid a good few months ago now, but 7 peeps went in on the battler roll , i ended up hax0ring the roll and got 1000 out of it and gave it to a friend who needed it for his temp , i found out afterwards that the 7 peeps had only rolled so that they could give it to the same person ;P.

I havent' done any real scroll farming yet ( helped the odd few times with a fe w friends) but as with general help, hib/pry is always tops =).

Dont' treat people badly becuase you've been mistreated.
treat them how you would like to be treated , sometimes that means you gota eat poo , but if it helps the greater good , it will come back to you in the end =)
Gamblor Evilneonhammer Lvl 49 Champ :gamblor:
Samos Lvl 50 Animist
Noobynoodle Lvl 50 Warden
Garibaldi Lvl 47 Vamp
Ickleluwibomb Lvl 39 Chanter
Gambino lvl 39 Dr00d D00d

Mid/Glas

Gamblor Lvl 2x Savage
Yamis Lvl x Spirit Master
FinalFlash lvl 4x Warlock
Chereck Shadowblade
Gambet Hunter

centurion
Emerald Rider

Post by centurion »

love story 3of3 for 40 p makes babies cry for sure!
Zephina
<Eclipse>

game over

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

centurion wrote:love story 3of3 for 40 p makes babies cry for sure!
Better then eating babies what i heared Lothander and Dorin do :(
finland:
holland:

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Quinlan wrote:Better then eating babies what i heared Lothander and Dorin do :(
Now that is just not true

"I have the heart of a little boy. And I keep it in a jar beside my bed"

Bestesteverestuberest quote

Bugzy
Emerald Rider

Post by Bugzy »

Btw, listing the name of the guild won't help you in anyway. I'm sure i speak for all of Marsh Horde officers when i say that we can't condemn or act on his actions. It was a personal decision.

Just so you know ;)
Bard - ML 8 - RR4Lx - 33/37/43
Vampiir - ML 1 - RR3Lx - 38/32/43

Downy
Emerald Rider

Post by Downy »

centurion wrote:love story 3of3 for 40 p makes babies cry for sure!

Well it sold! :p

Was nice surprise since i was never expecting to sell it for that price.
Downy-SW/BW/SM on War

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”