Prices already are more HIgh than in excal

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Everyone give me all their plat, I shall go around and buy every useful ME listed item and stick it on my CM's for the bargain price of 500g.

pm me in game so we can arrange to meet up so you can hand over all you monies! :D

:hijack:

i'll keep any change there is ofcourse.
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Ixu
Emerald Rider

Post by Ixu »

Plac wrote:Some ppl blaming GOA for high prices, but for example MT Scrolls 2 and 3 are for 15p+, maybe the problem isn't GOA, ppl wanna easy life, that mean buy them at house, so there isn't farm, if the few ppl that spend 10 hours farming ( example) then will sell scroll for 2p... so it's silly, if u don't wnt to spend 100p on and items farm it.
If GOA give X money for X items lost, u can buy them yes, but as someone said, ppl that sell items can doblate prices, it's inflaction, ( i'm studing it at school atm xDD), so it's normal, if u don't want to pay 100p for and item farm it or cry in bed, don't post it here, because post here that items are expansive wont do anything :O
That's all

P.D: Come on, quote me xD
Word!! Can't add much on that.
Well it's true that GOA have given money.. but it would be WRONG if ppl would ask the same price eh? And it's the rules of the seller not the buyer.

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Amedor wrote:I still sell my heat ones for 250g :(

Nice price Ame, buying now and again, but never if Price is 1p or above as you could aswell loose money trying to sell the weap afterwards ;D

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

Mojo wrote:maybe be it was a "hey look at how much i spent bragg" disguised as a whine.

/agree
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Cryn
Emerald Rider

Post by Cryn »

The prices on ME reflect sellers who farm to make cash and who therefore don't mind paying the large prices, or buyers who get most of their items themselves then spend all their cash on one or two items that have proved too difficult.

The ME is not necessarily the source of items for everyone. Other people just trade stuff amongst themselves for more reasonable prices.
Peat Bog, Animist <Iron Wolves>
Cryn Twyn, Bard <Iron Wolves>
Tape Gob, Eldritch <Iron Wolves>

Inventor of the Lagapult™
House 3303, Cior Barr. Come Visit.

Now playing ... WAR on Karak Eight Peaks
Irony, Runepriest <NFD>
Sable, Witch Hunter <NFD>

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”