12 Days Free

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
vampirela
Emerald Rider

Post by vampirela »

all 3 of my accounts are open, though 2 finished subs on the second and didnt renew till the 6th (bank probs) other auto renewed on 3rd. Yet not one account recived the 12 days!!

Filed a rightnow asking why and got a answer asking for my subscrip login names on the 3 accounts....

wouldn't mind to much tbh but I haven't even had my items restored either so feel like i been totally ignored on both matters, must be great to not have been effected but got free exp and 12 free days anyway..........
guild night in rvr = :mezz: "Cast where ya driving us too, were ment go other way?"

Vampirela 50 anim
Szkrabek 50 Vamp
Castratia 50 bard :cake:
Simpathy 50 ranger

Farcry 47 warden
Soulless 41 druid

Guld Wars
Charon Sin - Monk - Ministry of life

Suelothvar 19 Heretic Lamorak US

Edlina
Emerald Rider

Post by Edlina »

Tare wrote:Another problem is that the Xp bonus and RvR bonus, which ends tomorrow, is of little use for naked characters.
Less trying to pickup quin and you wouldn't have to be nekkid!

centurion
Emerald Rider

Post by centurion »

hurray !
Zephina
<Eclipse>

game over

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

but for all the nudists out there 12 extra naked days is really good! Dont you agree? :devlin:
Bah. Lv50s.
Animist, Bard, Druid, Enchanter, Nightshade, Vampiir

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

those 12 days arrived just in time for me as one of my accounts (the only one I had up at the time of the crash) is just about to run out :)

/Ankh

Scabs
Emerald Rider

Post by Scabs »

Well, weepingwounds is still naked lost one almost fully Toa'd set and a full set of mob drops set some rog some not can't remember most of the names of the items. also lost scroll and extra weapons and extra rings most of which i can't remember the name.

A nice copensation would be getting my friggin character restored to it's original condition. Well anyway that ain't gonna happen so I'm closing all 3 of my accounts down, once I get the NS sorted.
WAR! - K8 Peaks

Snozzle - 27 Shaman. drunk:

Guild - Pestis
Alliance - Squig Quo Pro
Members - Heavy Metal, Pestis, Brutal DeLuxe, Nocturnal Dawn, BLONDIIN PINGVIIN, De Gale Trolde fra Nord

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Scabs wrote: A nice copensation would be getting my friggin character restored to it's original condition. Well anyway that ain't gonna happen so I'm closing all 3 of my accounts down, once I get the NS sorted.
Why bother getting it sorted if your closing your accounts anyway?

/Ankh

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

My acc closed during the end of the downtime, I didnt reopen it tho (and I wont, even less chanse now) fact is that it was open during the time servers went down and I have not gotten my freedays. I dont realy care if I do get them but when I saw the freedays thing I tried to login and see if chars was there or whatever, but acc closed etc.
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Tare
Emerald Rider

Post by Tare »

Edlina wrote:Less trying to pickup quin and you wouldn't have to be nekkid!
but he's so macho and sexy :(

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

Quinlan wanted me to come sleep at his hotel room....
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”