nothing (added by request)
6%
nothing (added by request)
28%

Total votes: 127

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Xest wrote:Banana can I go back on my vote about Quinlan becoming a mod :p ?
No :p
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

stupeh
Emerald Rider

Post by stupeh »

I'd like Quinlan's mod status removed on the grounds he incinuated that i might 'think', and i found it offensive. We all know this isn't true! :(
~

Lairiodd
Emerald Rider

Post by Lairiodd »

stupeh wrote:I'd like Quinlan's mod status removed on the grounds he incinuated that i might 'think', and i found it offensive. We all know this isn't true! :(
Unfortunately, since you didn't start your own poll, your suggestion is voided :)
Prydwen
Lairiodd Level 50 Nightshade and Legendary Grandmaster Smith (1065) check prices here
Lairirian Level 50 Mana Mentalist and Legendary Spellcrafter (TDD)
Lairgreybark Level 50 Arb Animist
Lairmindlock Level 50 Bard (TDD)
Camlann
Lairthall Level 35+ Friar

Stocking one 99% of most of the useful spellcrafting gems at Houses 3304 and 3306

Over 150 gems at 99% stocked

Overdue

Post by Overdue »

Am I too late for the burning?
Devera the 10th Season Thunderer Blademaster
Gori the 8th Season Silver Hand Bard
Deify the 9th Season Flammen Vakten Spiritmaster

Retired

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

Overdue wrote:Am I too late for the burning?
Unfortunately you are. but dont worry a new public burning will probably appear within a week
finland:
holland:

Shike

Post by Shike »

completely silly poll for beeing pryd.net imo.. belongs on FH or similar forum..

Tons of people probably dislike Xest's forumpersonality and jump the gun asap just because they can.

Malimbar, nice of you to start an idiotic witchhunt like this when you coulda just PMd God and asked for some clear rules on the forum. And then you even have the stomach to suggest yourself for mod.. are you for real?

I find Xest to be a good mod, sometimes harsch in wording but at least he's consistant, and has always been for the 5 or so years he have been posting on DAoCforums. And as far as I've seen he have never abused his ModPowers which I see as the absolutely worst thing a Mod can do. He posted a stupid line in an arguement (as nana said, he did technically give a choice, and there was no really clear rules either at the time of the post). So fucking what? Be a bigger man and see over silly stuff like this man.. arent you a grownup? I woulda understood if it was some silly kid that made the poll after his feelings was hurt over some words on a forum, but for an old player like you..

Oh and please, spamcontrol abit more Mods.. this thread is 70% worthless spam, with a tiny bit of constructive posts on topic, which is abit questionable since its a quite crucial topic and I see it as a direct personal attack on Xest from Malims side.. like he did in the thread where Xest said the stupid sentence. Its a quite massive read if one wanna read what the outcome of this poll became.

Dont get me wrong btw, I do find dirl a tad harsch to use on forums, but, thats what happens when you dont have defined rules. Its quite natural, then that it happens to be a mod (a human JUST like everyone else) said it doesnt really bother me. There are some rules now which is fine and anyone breaking those should ofc be dealt with. Even mods.
~o~
Shikei, Temples, Shike, Imidyr and Shiko
<Ascending Dawn>
~o~

Cyfr
Emerald Rider

Post by Cyfr »

Is this still going on? xD

People amaze me.. so much for Charles Darwins theory.

Moley:)
Emerald Rider
Location: A connection of Tunnels in UK . Ready to take over the world with my mole-brethren!

Post by Moley:) »

Hmm interesting. Some ppl take this seriously and saying you want some one to die seems a bit OTT .. STFU is ok but die hmm .. some one once said that on CS and then went to name calling and stuff about their mothers. It's a sign immaturity .. but nah shouldn't be banned for it just warned :D

Then again should i be banned for so called spamming? (rhetorical question plz don't kick me ;) )

:moley:
Loktah level 50 Blade Master RR2 l7 :mwahaha:
Moleymoleymoley level 50 Mentalist RR4L5! :stir: *Magical Gesture*moley:
Darksaga level 50 Ranger RR7!! :ranger:

Mid/Glast
Haduken WL level 50 RR3 l7 bunny:
Necronomicon BD RR2l6 Level 39
Darksaga Hunter rr1 l4 Bane of Albion 5670 kills! :mwahaha: level 24

Retired and Retarded

spam: Master Of Spamming spam:

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

this thread is ancient history tbh.
It amused us whilst prydwen was down however ad made the CoC come into effect.
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

Banana wrote:this thread is ancient history tbh.
It amused us whilst prydwen was down however ad made the CoC come into effect.
Yeah game over time
finland:
holland:

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”