Please post experiences of item loss

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Kelalle wrote:Don't have anything that either of the 3 chars can wear to even start trying to get stuff back , and my nearest char to them is a 27 Animist , who is now wearing a Full CHAIN (not scale ) set , complete with a LW hammer .
yknow

i think thats whats bothering me the most.
Why do these chars have stuff like that if all mythic did was delete the corrupted stuff. Unless some things were moved but incorrectly also.
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Dotster
Emerald Rider

Post by Dotster »

got bck from holiday renewed my account both bainshee and vamp lost every thing

Not happy
maybe im back

New Toon Tripler - VW lvl 49uk:

all chars are gonedoh:

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

grr
just found out my vamp lost her epic armour :<
will have to report that :< dont care about anything else but that epic :p
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Fxd
Emerald Rider

Post by Fxd »

2 bg chars got stripped :( the horror !!
:lemony:

Jupiler
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupiler »

all my chars(excluding the /level 20 ones who r never played) lost all their items

the joy :aran1: :aran1:
&quot wrote:After playing zupiler and repeatedly getting beat by him (bastard)

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

Banana wrote:yknow

i think thats whats bothering me the most.
Why do these chars have stuff like that if all mythic did was delete the corrupted stuff. Unless some things were moved but incorrectly also.
I have seen GOA GM's complain about mis-information being spread by players who do not know the facts. The thing is as they seem unable to give us the facts then we are going to continue to wonder, summise and guess at what has gone on and how likely it is to happen again.

Given there are several reports of wrong armour types on wrong toons then it seems clear that there was more going on than the simple item corruption and deletion we have been told about (or at least in the form we were told).

I do not know that for a fact, I am guessing really but I would love to see an official or semi official response and more importantly I would love to have a fuller explanation of what happened and how we are supposed to have confidence in the system going forwards.

It is clear this has left a bad taste and players are leaving the game as a result. Perhaps GOA will now act to stem the tide of players leaving...

Ah well one can only dream.
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

Finolin

Post by Finolin »

Belisar wrote:I have seen GOA GM's complain about mis-information being spread by players who do not know the facts. The thing is as they seem unable to give us the facts then we are going to continue to wonder, summise and guess at what has gone on and how likely it is to happen again.

Given there are several reports of wrong armour types on wrong toons then it seems clear that there was more going on than the simple item corruption and deletion we have been told about (or at least in the form we were told).
Here's a bit more speculation - the wrong items could be corrupt, but in fact still valid items? I'm guessing that the corruption was corrected by running through the IDs in the various slots and deleting anything that wasn't a valid ID. So when the cleanup was complete, invalid IDs were removed, but incorrect (but still legal value) IDs were left in place.

But I agree with your point in that it would be so much better if we were just given the details instead of having to guess (which is what I just did).
Finolin, 50th Elven Void Eldritch ML10 Convoker
Felia, 50th Celt Bard ML10 Sojourner
Fert, 50th Sylvan Arboreal Animist ML10 Convoker
Finality, 50th Sylvan Valewalker ML10 Battlemaster
Finoshar, 50th Shar Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Findrid, 50th Celt Druid ML10 Perfector
Fiat, 50th Celt Druid ML10 Perfector
Finesty, 50th Shar Mentalist ML10 Warlord
Fung, 50th Sylvan Verdant Animist ML10 Convoker
Finchant, 50th Elven Mana Enchanter ML10 Convoker

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

my complaint number was 435, made complaint around 1pm yesterday, it's now 18.10 today, been logged off for the past 12 hours, and still nothing been done to my char. Can't say i am pleased either.

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

I am number 261 and still no news so wait your turn :mischev:

Oh just read on FH that if you lost a trophy they will not replace it as the mob it dropped from is farmable so the trophy is replaceable (yes even the mL ones).

Hard to get worked up over a trophy given the circumstances but I am glad they are not using the "this is farmable" excuse on all items.
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Belisar wrote:I am number 261 and still no news so wait your turn :mischev:

Oh just read on FH that if you lost a trophy they will not replace it as the mob it dropped from is farmable so the trophy is replaceable (yes even the mL ones).

Hard to get worked up over a trophy given the circumstances but I am glad they are not using the "this is farmable" excuse on all items.
Are you sure about this?

If it is the case its fucking ridiculus - excuse my language here but they are supposed to be building trust that they can manage a break down in a service - you lose dragon remains you can go farm the fecker? What they gonna do - make it grey con to a 50???

I am sorry but this is not in any way funny - thay have not even apologised through their official webpage just left poor people like Requiel to pick up the pieces and deal with the back log of shite.

It is starting to stink I am afraid.
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”