excal or cammlan.

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Nedo wrote:I can easy say that theres 10+ players I played with on Cam that would go straight into any "leet pwn" RvR group there is.

Hard to see when it's all about steamrolling the solo/duo people with opted groups at goth bind stone . Oror, more fun: when they pick their random rangers with mos5 into group to find me. Being shot from 5 metres= oh fun.

Instead I say all of these camlann groups would fall terribly on rvr servers. Can't be good when you spend most of your time winning over randoms.

random ~~ people who didn't get in a large guild thus they're soloing, or duoing.

At least stealth stopped most of this from happening but the occasional stealth lore from troll horde shaman in fg was there. Megaaaskillled.

And "the porting away from the enemy when on low hp", "you kill someone then he can kill you back while you have not much point to fight him back since you won't get rps anyway and eventually he will kill you and claim his reward", "only action happening is near bindstones", "people being sissies and whining about pve exploits (who cares?)".

List goes on

Edit: The ego of those guild is also a lot bigger than of rvr fg guilds. Not a shocker. This happens after they're using their 952352 animists to pl toons up. Then they report people for bug abusing. - a day on camlann in nutshells

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

The even funnier part of this is the excuses.

Idiot A posts a pic of guild <leetblackgreypeople> exploiting something in pve which is done by most of the server then Idiot B replies:

"-Word, 75% of those aren't in <leetblackgreypeople> anymore gimp!"

Great, now go away, tool.

It's like if it matters at all who is in that guild now or not.

Nedo
Emerald Rider

Post by Nedo »

Well comparing the SI portal fighting with the fg vs fg that used to take place before pop dropped to 400 is like comparing bg to RvR on Pryd. Simple as that.

Im not trying to say they would run straight over entire RvR server. No way cause the good opted groups on RvR have played together alot and alot but if you take player by player on some of the groups I been in......they not behind at all.

And plz Loth, bigger egos then RvR guilds? Go read on Excal/Pryd boards and.....that comment is...

Bugzy
Emerald Rider

Post by Bugzy »

Nedo wrote:Well comparing the SI portal fighting with the fg vs fg that used to take place before pop dropped to 400 is like comparing bg to RvR on Pryd. Simple as that.

Im not trying to say they would run straight over entire RvR server. No way cause the good opted groups on RvR have played together alot and alot but if you take player by player on some of the groups I been in......they not behind at all.

And plz Loth, bigger egos then RvR guilds? Go read on Excal/Pryd boards and.....that comment is...
bullshit?

a load of bloomin crap?

worth about as much as a shoe tainted with blood?
Bard - ML 8 - RR4Lx - 33/37/43
Vampiir - ML 1 - RR3Lx - 38/32/43

Dorin
Emerald Rider

Post by Dorin »

Camlann with its current player base is just a waste of good ol free time.

Was okish till it had 800ish players on primetime, ppl in mag mell or cotswold - prydwen keep area... Nowdays the best you can get is goth harbor camped by warlocks 'n budds or some skillzor fg ganking lower lvl - ungrped players for 30mins or so before porting away just before the other supahdupah grp arrives :P so boring its unbelievable.

and as bro said if you happen to fight someone (without being gay and lock him) he will just port out and ya can do fuck all bout it... you cant find much anywhere else :[

About the "skill-quality" comment... mm having access to all classes, makin grp from all realms cant be measured to normal rvsr servers where you got class-realm restrictions. Player wise i can agree with you Nedo , but guild wise not until i see them doing so. So far only nolby i can recall being succesfull on pvp and rvsr servers.
Enchanter, Cabalist, Spiritmaster

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Bugzy wrote:bullshit?

a load of bloomin crap?

worth about as much as a shoe tainted with blood?
That was nasty of you, really.

And shoes are worth much which are tainted with blood.

Dorin wrote:Camlann with its current player base is just a waste of good ol free time.

Was okish till it had 800ish players on primetime, ppl in mag mell or cotswold - prydwen keep area... Nowdays the best you can get is goth harbor camped by warlocks 'n budds or some skillzor fg ganking lower lvl - ungrped players for 30mins or so before porting away just before the other supahdupah grp arrives :P so boring its unbelievable.

and as bro said if you happen to fight someone (without being gay and lock him) he will just port out and ya can do fuck all bout it... you cant find much anywhere else :[

About the "skill-quality" comment... mm having access to all classes, makin grp from all realms cant be measured to normal rvsr servers where you got class-realm restrictions.
But I was all wrong apparently.

And yes I think nexus, horde, gesandte der einlamers think (or thought, point is , the brag was there) a lot higher of themselves than certain people can ever achieve here.

They just don't write here.

The ignorance of the statement "we pwn rvr servers" can not be forgotten easily u c. :D

+Yeah as dori added all these wtfpwn pvp guilds stick to cam even after it's dead and there's nothing to kill. Wonder why, huh. :p

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Nedo wrote:Well comparing the SI portal fighting

But that's what it is all for a long while now.

And I see 20-30 yellows camping in goth instead of roaming the HIGHLY roamable classic zones. (cammy hills, connacht, lough derg)

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Nedo wrote:Heh I disbanded guild I been in from start of Cam so lets team up (RR6 pac healer) and pwn em :P
I have no idea what so ever of what skills/spells bd's got :P

/Ankh

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

When I played camlann before cata I never thought there will be times I cry bds back. Warlocks are even more horrible :p

Dorin
Emerald Rider

Post by Dorin »

Lothandar wrote:When I played camlann before cata I never thought there will be times I cry bds back. Warlocks are even more horrible :p
well i think its balanced that you got 1 shoted by some rogcock, yo had only 1815 hit points fuck sakes.
Enchanter, Cabalist, Spiritmaster

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”