Bad Luck

A forum for anyhing not game related.
Kallima

Post by Kallima »

Well there was the day I was fine in the morning, then I was suddenly in hellish pain, had an emergency operation, reacted to the general anaesthetic, and died on the operating table. They rezzed me but it was 8 hours before I was conscious and for some reason I couldn't feel my legs for a day or two. I've never lost my mobile phone though. <grins>

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Kallima wrote:Well there was the day I was fine in the morning, then I was suddenly in hellish pain, had an emergency operation, reacted to the general anaesthetic, and died on the operating table. They rezzed me but it was 8 hours before I was conscious and for some reason I couldn't feel my legs for a day or two. I've never lost my mobile phone though. <grins>

I hope you're joking O.o
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Sardine
Emerald Rider

Post by Sardine »

im guessing mojo lost his guitar when he was robbed, i wouldnt be able to cope without my guitar :(
gone...

Overdue

Post by Overdue »

Cut my arm up got 5 stiches
Bruised it aswell now so its infected:S
Lost a cheque for 200 pounds
Did crap in my exams
Left my job and they made loads of b/s up;d
Pissed a lot of people off

And some other stuff;>
Devera the 10th Season Thunderer Blademaster
Gori the 8th Season Silver Hand Bard
Deify the 9th Season Flammen Vakten Spiritmaster

Retired

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

Satyn wrote:I hope you're joking O.o
Sadly no and I can have serious allergic reactions to several things. Makes life exciting. Its kinda why I'm not well sometimes.

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Kallima wrote:Sadly no and I can have serious allergic reactions to several things. Makes life exciting. Its kinda why I'm not well sometimes.
Only allergic reaction ive got is when I drink alcohol...I always feel incredible sick the day after :)

/Ankh

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

Ankh Morpork wrote:Only allergic reaction ive got is when I drink alcohol...I always feel incredible sick the day after :)

/Ankh
<giggles>

The important thing is, I'm not allergic to chocolate.

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Sardine wrote:im guessing mojo lost his guitar when he was robbed, i wouldnt be able to cope without my guitar :(
They left my guitars they just took easy to sell items, camera's, Ipod, laptop etc :/
look, no hands!

Now retired

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Mojo wrote:They left my guitars they just took easy to sell items, camera's, Ipod, laptop etc :/
.... golden dildo collection... signed pictures of Gary Glitter ...

I really dislike people who breaks into other peoples home..they don't seem to realize how much it means. I mean, items can always be replaced (kind of anyway) but its the feeling of being unsafe and having an intruder mess around in your inner sanctum thats the worst part...kind of anyway...

/Ankh

stupeh
Emerald Rider

Post by stupeh »

Mojo doesn't mind people being in his "inner sanctum" though. :(
~

Return to “Off Topic”