Post by stupeh »

Xest wrote:Or just shot to save everyone the time, money and resources :p
need re-usable bullets :<
~

Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

Post by Takitothemacs »

stupeh wrote:need re-usable bullets :<
well they seem intent on putting their heads together... so let them do that and use one bullet.
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired
Littlefirby Lv51 ML9 CL10 Lurishade Thunderer

Mid Avalon - Retired
Cartilage - Lv 50 Bonedancer
Tigerstripe - LV50 Mauler
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Childofkhain wrote:thanks to all for the thoughts and regards. I would like to remphasise that a witch hunt is not what should be going on - at least not of all muslims in the country however a round up of those who preach against the "western oppressors" should be locked up and either sent home OR sent to a country in which they have commited a crime to be justifyably and fairly put on trial.
On this I disagree. I am sorry but if they are not encouraged to talk then there will be no way to get them to realise their struggle politically and if that does not happen there will be no end to these sorts of attacks. I spent my whole life living in a society plagued by terrorists. Members of my faimly have been shot, maimed and killed - my friends father was blown up and other firends fathers shot.

At least in our society the struggle is now moving painfully slowly towards a political struggle. Without political expression there can be only more bombs and bullets. This might offend you I hope it doesn't but trust me if we did not have the political process then things may well have become much much worse. I would prefer any peace no matter how imperfect to what was there when I was a child.
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

On this I disagree. I am sorry but if they are not encouraged to talk then there will be no way to get them to realise their struggle politically and if that does not happen there will be no end to these sorts of attacks. I spent my whole life living in a society plagued by terrorists. Members of my faimly have been shot, maimed and killed - my friends father was blown up and other firends fathers shot.
You were brought up in Manchester :p ?
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Xest wrote:You were brought up in Manchester :p ?
That would have been ....well nice :).
Na Fianna Dragun

ilaya
Emerald Rider

Post by ilaya »

sharkith. the so called people how done this have no political agenda. u just have to look at the madrid bombings last year to see that. they done it coz they believed spain was*stolen* from them hundreds of years ago and should be part of *their* country. now think about it yeah.. if they got their point across.. and spain suddenly said.. omg you're right! who woulda been ruling spain right now? al-qaeda?

and xest, change your sig, dont think its funny at all. have some bloody respect.
Ilaya - RR6+ Lurikeen Champion - GM Hearts of Fire Hib/excal - sleeping Zzzzzzz

LGM AC/Tailor/Alch/SC

PSOBB- Ilaya lvl 120 HUnawearl SKYLY
Boowen lvl 32 FOnawear GREENILL
<ACTIVE!>

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

ilaya wrote:sharkith. the so called people how done this have no political agenda. u just have to look at the madrid bombings last year to see that. they done it coz they believed spain was*stolen* from them hundreds of years ago and should be part of *their* country. now think about it yeah.. if they got their point across.. and spain suddenly said.. omg you're right! who woulda been ruling spain right now? al-qaeda?

and xest, change your sig, dont think its funny at all. have some bloody respect.
Ilaya,

I agree that at the moment they don't have an agenda or at least what we have seen of it makes little or no sense. That however does not mean that they could not articulate politically what it is that they want. Making up excuses for atrocities like Spain and London is not what I am talking about either.

Surely you would agree with me that if they could articulate politically their goals that it might be a start on what is going to be a very very long road to peace? Certainly better than where we are now.

Sharkith
Na Fianna Dragun

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

sharkith. the so called people how done this have no political agenda. u just have to look at the madrid bombings last year to see that. they done it coz they believed spain was*stolen* from them hundreds of years ago and should be part of *their* country. now think about it yeah.. if they got their point across.. and spain suddenly said.. omg you're right! who woulda been ruling spain right now? al-qaeda?
Of course the Madrid bombings had a political agenda, the agenda was to try and swing the election the other way and it worked. It's like saying the World Trade Center had no political agenda also, of course it did, it had many - the most successful being to weaken America's financial strength.
What the fuck are you on about?
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

ilaya wrote:and xest, change your sig, dont think its funny at all. have some bloody respect.
Eh? What? You mean the lawsuit?

/Ankh

Return to “Off Topic”