Is HIbernia doomed?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

Xest wrote:As I say the fact guilds like MM and NP farmed so hard in their first few weeks on Prydwen is a testament to how Prydwen wasn't prepared for the "real" 8vs8 groups.
Some of us in Warders and a few people from alb made some chars on hib/excal about same time as NP/MM did on prydwen, what I remember the most from it was that we made 90k rps first night out in emain rvring with set group.
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Bidi
Emerald Rider

Post by Bidi »

I have probably added to those hib deaths a few times.

It seems whenever a whorecock comes to try and kick my ass I crash to desktop, those in my group mostly crash to desktop and then the last thing you see from the bots view is "xxxx just died to random OP whorecock"

I have given up on RVR in mid until such time as they fix this stupid problem..
Currently Training in EVE and playing BF2:

Rhohandra -Caldari
Quinthar lvl 36 - Barbarian - Monk
Eranu lvl 31 - Gnome - Fury (29 Provisioner)

------------
Excalibur: (Retired)
Ferus Legionis
[50's] Armsman, Necro, Cleric, Cleric, Fire Wiz, Scout, Infil, Cabbie, Heretic, Sorc
Prydwen: (Retired)
Angry Squirrels
[50's] Bidi/Chanter, Maon/Druid, Flies/Ranger, Retsekans/Warden, Gloekin/Animist, Shsil/Mentalist

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

Bidi wrote:I have probably added to those hib deaths a few times.

It seems whenever a whorecock comes to try and kick my ass I crash to desktop, those in my group mostly crash to desktop and then the last thing you see from the bots view is "xxxx just died to random OP whorecock"

I have given up on RVR in mid until such time as they fix this stupid problem..
atually its the new "whorecock" realm ability called "Forced Lag Spike" pbaoe effect that stacks with other damage types, causes enemy to crash to desktop.... shud b nefed imho
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

El Grapplo RR10+ ML10 Warden :sheepskip
Silken RR3 Chanter :banghead:
Toothless

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

if it happens everytime maybe should try reinstall, might be some corrupt file
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

My Comment isnt valid anymore cuase i stoped playing, but ill give it anyway

U all need to stop complaining about RP stealing and just fight as a team, screw groups... screw battlegroups, u see an enemy, U ALL kill him/her.../it

The main reason why Hib is falling in RvR is becuase some smart arse trys to overthrow the BG leader (like i used to) and/or group leader, this results in 2 battlegroups being formed by mistake, u have 100 hibs 50 or witch are off doing there own god dam things trying to help when infact they have just doomed the 100 hibs to start with, Listen to ur fuckin BG leader and follow ur group leader, its the group leaders job to follow those infront of him/her (such as the BG leader)
Think of this as the army, there are ranks to follow, G-Member, G-Leader, B-Member, B-Leader, B-Leader is a BG leader and a G-Member is a Group Member, take a hint... work together to crush even the smallest of enemys, focus ur attacks on curtain targets and all hit them at once, AFK'ers should be disbanded and forgotten about.

Another handie tip wood be to follow me into war, but since im not playing anymore cuase of shit happening online i dont think ill be coming back any time soon, Main reason is... i tryed to make fun for everybody..and nobody listened, so bye

VegetaFH1
ImageImage
ImageImage

Succi
Emerald Rider

Post by Succi »

Cuchuluhain wrote:Oh PUUUHLEEEASE

The ONLY thing we learned from Excal was - albs are chickenshit and zerg because they have no leadership, no balls and little talent

So frankly, BRING EM ON.
lets see your guild grp vs AD then

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

VegetaFH1 wrote:yoikes

VegetaFH1

which part of carlow u from so i can steer clear of the landmines?
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

El Grapplo RR10+ ML10 Warden :sheepskip
Silken RR3 Chanter :banghead:
Toothless

Bugzy
Emerald Rider

Post by Bugzy »

VegetaFH1 wrote:My Comment isnt valid anymore cuase i stoped playing, but ill give it anyway

U all need to stop complaining about RP stealing and just fight as a team, screw groups... screw battlegroups, u see an enemy, U ALL kill him/her.../it

The main reason why Hib is falling in RvR is becuase some smart arse trys to overthrow the BG leader (like i used to) and/or group leader, this results in 2 battlegroups being formed by mistake, u have 100 hibs 50 or witch are off doing there own god dam things trying to help when infact they have just doomed the 100 hibs to start with, Listen to ur fuckin BG leader and follow ur group leader, its the group leaders job to follow those infront of him/her (such as the BG leader)
Think of this as the army, there are ranks to follow, G-Member, G-Leader, B-Member, B-Leader, B-Leader is a BG leader and a G-Member is a Group Member, take a hint... work together to crush even the smallest of enemys, focus ur attacks on curtain targets and all hit them at once, AFK'ers should be disbanded and forgotten about.

Another handie tip wood be to follow me into war, but since im not playing anymore cuase of shit happening online i dont think ill be coming back any time soon, Main reason is... i tryed to make fun for everybody..and nobody listened, so bye

VegetaFH1
Errrr... WTF ? XDDDDD
Bard - ML 8 - RR4Lx - 33/37/43
Vampiir - ML 1 - RR3Lx - 38/32/43

VidX

Post by VidX »

Xest wrote:Oh I agree with that, I think Prydwen certainly had better 8vs8 in the end, I'm just saying that it most certainly caught on on Pryd much later than it did on Excal.

As I say the fact guilds like MM and NP farmed so hard in their first few weeks on Prydwen is a testament to how Prydwen wasn't prepared for the "real" 8vs8 groups.
Actually no, you were saying that Excal 8v8 is at a higher level than Pryd 8v8:
Xest wrote:I wasn't saying there's anything wrong with Pryd RvR in it's current state, just that historically Excal caught onto the fixed group RvR trend MUCH earlier than Prydwen and has hence been doing it longer which can arguably mean it's more experienced
Nice attempt to worm your way out, pity people can read what you posted previously :)
Usp Caffeinechanter - level 6 Roasted Bean
Can find me as Manachanter in most things...
World of Warships [NA] mainly

usp:

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

I dont agree with you there Vidx, when I read his post first time I read it the way he say in the post above
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”