Are we all True Hibernians

Public forum for visitors to the Natures Eye Alliance

Moderator: Aran_Thule

Kesxex

Post by Kesxex »

Never was teased much by playing another realm. But recently I started a little heretic over on Lyonesse - will see how it goes.
Then again all my main chars are Hibs - still too much to do, too much fun, still good community.
"If you are not living on the edge, you occupy too much space!"

Yinnie
Emerald Rider

Post by Yinnie »

Well I'm not a true hibernian ....

yet :P

But there's so much I still want to do here so it will be my primary realm. Really love Yinnie my menty (and thats NOT only because she's a female elf btw ! :bunny: ).

Thing is that I still really like playing my paladin and even tho I don't rvr (and even if I do, its just playing rp cow tbh :surrender ) the whole clustering thing is just cruel (must admit that dotting albs is more fun compared to slamming hibs tho :rambo: ). We'll just have to see how things turn out. In the mean time, let's keep our frontiers clean and our keeps to ourselves :)

Norcott
Emerald Rider

Post by Norcott »

Hib/pry all the way.. no other chars in other realms.. i was looking at creating something on another realm before clustering but when i got to the char selection screen.. just couldnt find a class that i wanted to play.. all so bloody ugly.. not like my handsome Elf.. So no other realms for me.. Hib it is..
Norcott - Ranger
Hibernian Dragon Slayers [GM]
Eyes and Ears Volunteer

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

I have started a number of characters on Mid Excal as well I like the idea of Midgard. If my friend had not been in Hibernia I think I would have gone to Midgard at the start. So to be frank I am not really bothered either way.

I think notions of purity of purpose don't seriously belong in something which is basically about roleplaying/putting on a mask....

So for me variety is very important if eventually I have to delete Hib characters I will. I expect that I would be playing WoW before then though because I am not sure about facing ToA ever again.

Sharkith
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Swiff
Emerald Rider

Post by Swiff »

Yes Wyst i think that is what most of us have been thinking about since the news of clustering came out.
I myself has played Hib/Pry since server start, with a few breaks on Alb/Excal and Mid/Excal. I find Hibernia the place to be, and alot of friends has been made during that time. As in all MMORPG's we greet and say goodbye to players ,witch is both fun and sad at the same time. We spend alot of time together, sometimes more than on the RL around us.
I myself have choosen to stay on Hibernia as most of my characters are there.

Good post. A topic that toutches us all.

Regards
Spiff Devir - 50 NS /Pry
Swiff Devir - 50 Menta /Pry
Spiffs Devir - 50 Animist /Pry
Fredie Krueger - 50 Chanter /Pry
Fredina Devir - 50 Druid /Pry
Spiff Devir - 50 Skald /Excal

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

I guess I'm a true Hibernian :)

/Ankh

Bidi
Emerald Rider

Post by Bidi »

Wyst wrote:Just wanted to know what everyone else is thinking of doing, or already does with the other half of their Pryd/Hib accounts.

I count myself as pretty much Hib through and through as this is where Ive grown up, but with the onset of clustering I find myself faced with a dilemma.

Do I go off and create 10 Alb/Mid excal alts prior to clustering or do I delete my two lowbie Mid alts so I can create more Hibernians on Excal post clustering?

I only play one account, no BBs etc and have no plans to get a second one. I have no interest in camlann whatsoever.

Not really seeking advice, just wondering what all the friendly folk of the alliance were planning in this regard.
The Squirrels came over from Excal/Alb because we were seriously getting fed up with the game and needed a change.

I miss my Cabi and my Scout out of the 10 lvl50's Ihave there, thats it, I have a Chanter here and to be quite honest it rocks I still enjoy playing it.I miss my cleric for spec shield and melee procer and she looks nice :).

I am in no hurry to go back to Alb whatsoever. frankly the realm/chars suck and so do most of the poeple, hopefully many wont come over here.

I pop in now and again to pay the rent on the villa but thats it.

I have played pryd/hib on and off for 3 years or so, the highest I ever got was lvl35 on my chanter (Also named Bidi) & low 30's on my bard. it always made a nice change to get away from the BS on Alb.

The bottom line is play the chars that you enjoy, I just wish I came to Hib 2-3 years ago I would be god like by now :)
Currently Training in EVE and playing BF2:

Rhohandra -Caldari
Quinthar lvl 36 - Barbarian - Monk
Eranu lvl 31 - Gnome - Fury (29 Provisioner)

------------
Excalibur: (Retired)
Ferus Legionis
[50's] Armsman, Necro, Cleric, Cleric, Fire Wiz, Scout, Infil, Cabbie, Heretic, Sorc
Prydwen: (Retired)
Angry Squirrels
[50's] Bidi/Chanter, Maon/Druid, Flies/Ranger, Retsekans/Warden, Gloekin/Animist, Shsil/Mentalist

Touchy
Emerald Rider

Post by Touchy »

Bidi wrote:The Squirrels came over from Excal/Alb because we were seriously getting fed up with the game and needed a change.

I miss my Cabi and my Scout out of the 10 lvl50's Ihave there, thats it, I have a Chanter here and to be quite honest it rocks I still enjoy playing it.I miss my cleric for spec shield and melee procer and she looks nice :).

I am in no hurry to go back to Alb whatsoever. frankly the realm/chars suck and so do most of the poeple, hopefully many wont come over here.

I pop in now and again to pay the rent on the villa but thats it.

I have played pryd/hib on and off for 3 years or so, the highest I ever got was lvl35 on my chanter (Also named Bidi) & low 30's on my bard. it always made a nice change to get away from the BS on Alb.

The bottom line is play the chars that you enjoy, I just wish I came to Hib 2-3 years ago I would be god like by now :)

u ofc mean , the rest of the people around you would of made u godlike!.

Angry Squirrel's.ImageImageImage

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

I get to whack you all with my warrior. Though I'll mainly play my almost-ready-for-rvr-thanks-to-toa-the-major-timesink heroine for now ;]

Bidi
Emerald Rider

Post by Bidi »

Touchy wrote:u ofc mean , the rest of the people around you would of made u godlike!.

pfft I don't need no amnesia'ing instead of mezzing bard to make me look good :P I'm a cute girly luri afterall.
Currently Training in EVE and playing BF2:

Rhohandra -Caldari
Quinthar lvl 36 - Barbarian - Monk
Eranu lvl 31 - Gnome - Fury (29 Provisioner)

------------
Excalibur: (Retired)
Ferus Legionis
[50's] Armsman, Necro, Cleric, Cleric, Fire Wiz, Scout, Infil, Cabbie, Heretic, Sorc
Prydwen: (Retired)
Angry Squirrels
[50's] Bidi/Chanter, Maon/Druid, Flies/Ranger, Retsekans/Warden, Gloekin/Animist, Shsil/Mentalist

Return to “Natures Eye Alliance”