ROFL at People for not liking being killed in frontiers.

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Xest wrote:I couldn't help it, there was rumoured to be a small army of brehons ripe for farming in that area :<
and one of them owned you?
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

asterixxx wrote:Im glad people take my side of this argument :)
Though i must admit being known as a Alb Feared country roamer sounds good to me :) i will keep up the reputation imo :)

you haven't told us where they camp though!!!! :goatee:
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

No the others had ran inside to camp PoC apparently, the only one left, the vamp ran in when it was obvious he couldn't win a fight 1 vs 1 again a caster despite being a banelord charge tank :p
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

Sharkith wrote:you haven't told us where they camp though!!!! :goatee:
If i did that.. id have to kill you, before they do ;)
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Puppet
Emerald Rider

Post by Puppet »

Xest wrote:PoC camping is immensly lame and skilless though :p It's like bridge/tower camping, any retarded half-wit can do it and undeservingly get through the realm ranks.

Not saying people should QQ for dying in the frontiers in general but if there's idiots camping PoC entrance then they do kinda have a good right to whine, camping PoC is for skilless retards who can't compete on a fair and equal level.
It aint fair when I run in as RR1 Vamp and meet a RR7 buffed mercenary either. PoC gives you some easy RP's to get some necessary RA's.

Not fair and equal level? Exactly what do people *EXPECT* when they zone into POC 'yes this is a PVE zone with a 30% better campbonus and 80% better repop-rating, they did this because I RUN THE FOCKING RISK TO GET KILLED BY RVR-ENEMIES'
[Tuatha Dé Danann]
Puppethealer - Druid Barun ML10
Spinesprout - Ranger Emerald Ridere ML10
Pricklesprout - Nightshade Gilded Spear ML10
Spikesprout - Vampiir Thunderer ML10
Mushshroom - Animist Brehon ML10
Champtastic - Champion Grove Protector ML7
Scythles - Valewalker Raven Ardent ML10

E&E of Hibernia/Prydwen

Puppet
Emerald Rider

Post by Puppet »

Xest wrote:No the others had ran inside to camp PoC apparently, the only one left, the vamp ran in when it was obvious he couldn't win a fight 1 vs 1 again a caster despite being a banelord charge tank :p
Perhaps he was warlord and only there to ram 25% faster !
[Tuatha Dé Danann]
Puppethealer - Druid Barun ML10
Spinesprout - Ranger Emerald Ridere ML10
Pricklesprout - Nightshade Gilded Spear ML10
Spikesprout - Vampiir Thunderer ML10
Mushshroom - Animist Brehon ML10
Champtastic - Champion Grove Protector ML7
Scythles - Valewalker Raven Ardent ML10

E&E of Hibernia/Prydwen

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Puppet wrote:It aint fair when I run in as RR1 Vamp and meet a RR7 buffed mercenary either. PoC gives you some easy RP's to get some necessary RA's.

Not fair and equal level? Exactly what do people *EXPECT* when they zone into POC 'yes this is a PVE zone with a 30% better campbonus and 80% better repop-rating, they did this because I RUN THE FOCKING RISK TO GET KILLED BY RVR-ENEMIES'
Nah it's not that, I expect to get attacked in PoC, would just be nice if you got time to buff up so you could have a fair fight in there. The new DD storms at the entrance help a little but not enough, should just make it so you can't back up into the entrance tunnel once you've left it (a one way wall of wind or something) and make it so you can't zone in/out if you've got the 10 sec combat timer on.

Know what you mean about getting necessary RAs though, I'm not a fan of the new system, under the old system you could be well rounded and viable by RR5, nowadays some classes need even higher RR just for their basic RAs - my cabby ideally needs MoF3, Aug dex 3, Purge 2, MCL 2 for example - that's RR6 before I can even think about MoM etc. RR9 if I want MoC3 with no MoM. I'm not a fan of the more expensive RA system tbh, I think if anything it makes the divide worse - an RR10 with MoM4, WP4 or whatever is FAR more deadly than even an RR6 who can't yet afford any MoM/WP etc. for example.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

U have 30 seconds upon entering to buff up :P then u get pwned imo :)
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Silverbirch
Emerald Rider

Post by Silverbirch »

Xest wrote:PoC camping is immensly lame and skilless though :p It's like bridge/tower camping, any retarded half-wit can do it and undeservingly get through the realm ranks.
Agree with the PoC bit, but not with the bridge/tower bit. PoC u gotta zone in, and that means your enemy has at least 10-15 seconds prep time. Bridges, docks, or other well trodden routes i fair game imo, theres plenty of ways to get from A to B. Plus PoC gets sorted next patch iirc, and they running 1.75 US aren't they m8?
Now playing...

Midgard Glastonbury

Jemima, 'I see dead people'
Blencathra, pacifier
Helvelyn, Hoooge Twoll

-----
US ACCOUNTS...... Chanter ebayed, Druid Ebayed, Ranger for sale.....

-----
ON ICE... Hibernia Prydwen

Silverbirch Suela - Ranger

Anelille oftheValley - Enchantress

Flyagaric - Animist and mushroom abuser

Boofont Hairstylist - Druid

GM OF THE SYLVAN BLADES

------

PRYDWEN... A LOCAL SERVER FOR LOCAL PEOPLE

Silverbirch
Emerald Rider

Post by Silverbirch »

Puppet wrote: Not fair and equal level? Exactly what do people *EXPECT* when they zone into POC 'yes this is a PVE zone with a 30% better campbonus and 80% better repop-rating, they did this because I RUN THE FOCKING RISK TO GET KILLED BY RVR-ENEMIES'
As I said in reply to Xest, it's the fact you must zone in that makes it unfair. I mean, sure, once your inside and heading down some1 may ambush you - fine ofc (I would with my gimp ranger) thats the risk as you say. But zoning in to find op'd caster making a mess of you is highly annoying. Hope the next patch thing sorts that.
Now playing...

Midgard Glastonbury

Jemima, 'I see dead people'
Blencathra, pacifier
Helvelyn, Hoooge Twoll

-----
US ACCOUNTS...... Chanter ebayed, Druid Ebayed, Ranger for sale.....

-----
ON ICE... Hibernia Prydwen

Silverbirch Suela - Ranger

Anelille oftheValley - Enchantress

Flyagaric - Animist and mushroom abuser

Boofont Hairstylist - Druid

GM OF THE SYLVAN BLADES

------

PRYDWEN... A LOCAL SERVER FOR LOCAL PEOPLE

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”