Is HIbernia doomed?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Nejtun wrote:was xest always this much up his own ass when he played euro servers ? i will stop commenting on your original statement here i think , you will drag this out forever :bunny:
Yes I was, but only towards people incapable of comprehending a simple point.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Ixu
Emerald Rider

Post by Ixu »

HEY I'm not saying that pryd RvR is noobish.. I just said that exc rvr is more experienced by the players innit. Played almost from beta too and my history is like this Exc/Hib -> Exc/Mid -> Pryd/Hib... so yes I have seen more Exc rvr than pryd.. and as I say as on previous post .. that's my opinion! :cow:

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Ixu wrote:HEY I'm not saying that pryd RvR is noobish.. I just said that exc rvr is more experienced by the players innit. Played almost from beta too and my history is like this Exc/Hib -> Exc/Mid -> Pryd/Hib... so yes I have seen more Exc rvr than pryd.. and as I say as on previous post .. that's my opinion! :cow:
Yep same, I wasn't saying there's anything wrong with Pryd RvR in it's current state, just that historically Excal caught onto the fixed group RvR trend MUCH earlier than Prydwen and has hence been doing it longer which can arguably mean it's more experienced.

Shame some people can't comprehend that though eh ;) ?

Nejtun
Emerald Rider

Post by Nejtun »

i think you should remember that real people are here before you decide to be so condesending (sp) , you would be far more polite if you met me irl i think . you are most unpleasant
Nejtun Eld ML10 Convoker
Mwa Enchanter ML10 Convoker
Nayten Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Qois Ranger ML10 Sojourner
Blam Dr00D ML10 Perfector
<Guildmaster Incorporated>
ChungalungaWarlock :O( fun for 5 minutes )
Coal Hunter
Natheh BD

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Nejtun wrote:i think you should remember that real people are here before you decide to be so condesending (sp) , you would be far more polite if you met me irl i think . you are most unpleasant
Actually I posted a point, you were the one who started with the "are you high?" comment, if you can't take crap, don't give crap in the first place. As I said I only give people shit when they ask for it.

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Xest wrote:Actually I posted a point, you were the one who started with the "are you high?" comment, if you can't take crap, don't give crap in the first place. As I said I only give people shit when they ask for it.
/em throws some shit at Xest and wait oO
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Yes but I can't take it seriously when people do it on purpose to try and get me to react :p You have to actually be an authentic ass for it to work and I'm sorry Gahn but you're just not one :p

Jiggs
Emerald Rider

Post by Jiggs »

Panda-Knight >.>;;

nibs
Emerald Rider

Post by nibs »

I think clustering should bring a nice blend of new rvr to the frontiers. From what i hear hibs do things differently to us on excal, so itll be interesting to see whether we compliment eachothers play style or not.

One of the worrying things (in my opinion) becomes apparent when you check the lwrp for the realms on Excalibur as it shows hibernia trailing by 11/12 million RP's for the week. It also has Midgard absolutly dominating the most active characters.

Cluster appears to be swinging mainly in favour of the mids from the viewable statistics. With an obvious advantage to the albs as well; whilst us hibs are definatly gonna secure our underdog place.

Either ways - it's gonna be interesting to see how it pans out. All thats needed is for people to lose their attitudes towards adding.
Mid/Ava
Gwarp, 42, Savage, LGM AC
Grumblebum, 50, Spiritmaster, ML3
Nibkyrie, 48, Valk, 9xx Alch
Nibmedic, 50, Healer, ML9
Stumblebum, 50, Warrior, ML10

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

We are doomed :(

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”