ML1 RAID 28th TUESDAY 18:00 CET

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Lothandar
Emerald Rider

ML1 RAID 28th TUESDAY 18:00 CET

Post by Lothandar »

Hello there, I will be organising an ML1 raid next week.

Prerequisite steps:

1.1, 1.2, 1.4, 1.5

No exceptions, these are relatively easy encounters if you listen to your leader instead of telling him to "stfu and stop arguing".

Meeting: Volcanus Haven.

All bg steps will be done, I have the belt for 1.6 so no need to worry about it (you can put it away of course from Barrier if you wish).

Lotto: All named items will be lottod, /random 1000 when I Tell you to do so, keys are independent from the main lotto so if someone wins a key he can still random. That brings the case of course randoming keys separately from items.

Growik
Emerald Rider

Post by Growik »

vampiir at least 47 tuesday interested
but need all presteps except 1.5 :s
Vampiir 50 :monkey:

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

You got time to do them

relic
Emerald Rider

Post by relic »

I'll be there. Am sorry to all the other people who turned up to the other shambles. Was my bad to think I could gather some people together, elect a leader and get something productive done. Ofc not.

Growik
Emerald Rider

Post by Growik »

Lothandar wrote:You got time to do them
well i have no guild, i don t know anybody, so might be a bit hard

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Growik wrote:well i have no guild, i don t know anybody, so might be a bit hard
Make a thread then for presteps, I'd do that (like for ml7 groupsteps)

Just a tip.

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

The trouble with making a seperate thread for the pre-reqs is that you end up with 2 Anis, 3 NS, 3 Rangers & 8 buffbots, none of whom has the slightest clue about MLs. Then everyone goes to Fire Island, group 1 sets up, someone from group 2 parks their bot on the island & goes afk, everyone dies & 90% log in anger. Or similar.
Been there.
Done it dozens of times on 4 different servers.
Never ever worked.
Not even once.
Not even close.

I know raid-leaders don't include the pre-reqs on their raids because it would make the raids 4 times longer getting all the individual groups through the group steps, & I always think what wonderful patient people raid-leaders must be to sacrifice their free-time to help others through the BG-steps :) , but by far the hardest part for me is the group steps.

I've tried leading ML1-raids a dozen times, & I know I'm not up to the task, but if someone who knows what they're doing can organise something for the pre-reqs beforehand I'll very gladly try to reorganise my RL schedule & try to be there with Druid &/or shroombot.

:D

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Someone did a prestep thread, so go join him, also I am farming 1.1 for hours now and already 3 people came by who wanted credit and I let them join.

Immolated ring not dropping is good for the realm at least :]

Growik
Emerald Rider

Post by Growik »

I'll try to get presteps today (working tomorrow :( )

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

As I failed to get an immolated ring yesterday I will be farming 1.1 again today and will post when I'm at it so people who need credit SHOULD come by if they can't apply for the Monday 14:00 cet prestep raid.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”