For those of you that seem to have a problem with me playing Alb/Hib

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Rejecta

Post by Rejecta »

First of all I have never said or given off the aura that I was above anyone, this is just a game..lets not forget that.

Sure I had a go there, but countless PM's and flames..I was getting a little irrate, I explianed my reasons clearly, people were just not reading what I was typing. So you had a go at me and got angry..We all do it from time to time, I was angry so I made that post and you got angry too..Nothing makes your anger more justified than mine, only the reason was different.

Anywho enough about that issue I made my feeling clear at the time and people said what they had to say. Ok put youself in my situation, you log on hoping to have a little bit of fun..someone PM's you accusing you of x-realming and saying your not welcome in Hib..How would that make you feel? now times that about 60odd and you see where I am coming from. :sheepskip

Abalith
Emerald Rider

Post by Abalith »

I wouldn't worry about it Gamah, your a well known enemy who plays one of the more annoying classes. Its understandable that you've made one or two people from this realm see red mist from time to time. Its not understandable however, that some of these people may resort to verbal abuse because of it, but take heart in the fact that they an unfortunate minority that have most likely been seduced by the temptations of the dark side (freddyshouse) and forgotten this is a game for enjoyment.

As far as cross-realming goes, I think we better get used to the idea before clustering comes that always gunna be a problem. I'm gunna be regularly rvring with a group of friends on mid/exc while playing hib the rest of the time, i'm sure there are plenty others in the same situation. We've just gotta have faith in it I guess :/

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Rejecta wrote:Anywho enough about that issue I made my feeling clear at the time and people said what they had to say. Ok put youself in my situation, you log on hoping to have a little bit of fun..someone PM's you accusing you of x-realming and saying your not welcome in Hib..How would that make you feel? now times that about 60odd and you see where I am coming from. :sheepskip
Yes.

Now put yourself in mine I log into the forums for a lunchtime browse and I discover someone saying the following:
Rejecta wrote:So far I am not seeing the comunity spirit that Hiberna is so famed for, all I am seeing is a bunch of bitching, moaning cocks who think it's ok to ruin my game time with personal insults.
The person saying this has also said something in the past that I vaguely remember pissed me off and I think wtf again.

Your in a double bind. We didn't put you there you walked in there all by yourself. So there is no need to go off at us about it, skipping sheep or not.

:arti:

Nejtun
Emerald Rider

Post by Nejtun »

i am someone that pm'd you rejecta , and not because i dont want you to have full access to both realms , but because at one moment , i am standing on a tower ( berk 4 to be precise ) trying to stop the mids from busting down the door , the next moment a group of albs come waltzing up ( no problem there) , they slaughter the mids ( grats indeed ) , i take the opportunity to throw my malice at a few from the safty of the battlements ,, i hit one or two , then i i throw it again and miss gamah ,," so what ? " we all cry , but in the same combat window gamah evades your atack , rejecta casts a spell . as he was standing right next to me , doesnt seem right to me ..

i didnt pm you any abuse , but i was certainly concerned , play all 3 realms on one server by all means , its your money , but maybe one at a time would br less for anyone to complain about.

you say you helped in the relic raid ,, cool nice one , but if you are known to have both accounts logged in at once , people may be a bit untrusting .

any way :) nvm :) happy killing and all that
Nejtun Eld ML10 Convoker
Mwa Enchanter ML10 Convoker
Nayten Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Qois Ranger ML10 Sojourner
Blam Dr00D ML10 Perfector
<Guildmaster Incorporated>
ChungalungaWarlock :O( fun for 5 minutes )
Coal Hunter
Natheh BD

Rejecta

Post by Rejecta »

Aha, I see :D, It wasn't me playing rejecta I let a few freinds from IRC play him..it is litrally impossible for me to play 2 accounts in 2 realms at once as I only have 1 PC.

I see how you could think what you do, but I don't/can't play the 2 accouts side by side.

stupeh
Emerald Rider

Post by stupeh »

maybe it wasnt him on both accounts?
~

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

someone should hold Gamah down and c6 him for xrealming!
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Ovi
Emerald Rider

Post by Ovi »

Rejecta wrote:Aha, I see :D, It wasn't me playing rejecta I let a few freinds from IRC play him..it is litrally impossible for me to play 2 accounts in 2 realms at once as I only have 1 PC.

I see how you could think what you do, but I don't/can't play the 2 accouts side by side.
You could play 2 accounts on 1 PC if you want to.

I think we have all heard the stories of "My brother did ...". letting others play your account is against CoC, having 2 accounts logged in at the same time is against CoC.

PMing abuse is not on, PMing an opinion about something that you are not happy with is perfectly fine. How will someone know you have upset them if they are not allowed to tell you? :o

As was said further up, this sort of issue is only going to become more commonplace once clustering goes live.

Rejecta

Post by Rejecta »

No its not possible to play 2 accounts on the same server in different realms..it simply won't let you do it.

Comes up with an error (Already logged in to another realm) or something.

Xxcalibur
Emerald Rider

Post by Xxcalibur »

love these stories " my brother logged my char ...... :"
Tiarna BM Old frontiers

RR10+ BM
RR8+ ELD
RR5+RANGER
RR5+BARD

prydwen

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”