Post by Quinlan »

Crossrealmer!!!!!

Now get less long toes less whine and just /ignore
finland:
holland:

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

I saw you the other day joining hibs to retake tower in alb, minute later you play mincer camping stone at berks.

I find it annoying.
Bah. Lv50s.
Animist, Bard, Druid, Enchanter, Nightshade, Vampiir

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

i wonder

would peeps be happier if he didnt list his albion chars?
Would he get the abuse if people didnt know he played albion?
Im sure a few do play it on the sly yet do not show it in their signature.
Why flame someone who has the courage to say 'yea i play hib AND alb'
Surely he would have to be an idiot if he was crossrealming as it would be blatently obvious as everyone knows his character ;)

<and stop making it personal peeps. READ what the person says before responding.>
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Rejecta wrote:Maybe my first post was a bit too negative, yes I have met some nice people, and we tell each other of times we have killed each other :)

Mostly I get

WTF HOW CAN YOUR MINSTREL HIT SO HARD

I stroke the E-peen and we part on friendly words. However the bad always outweighs the good in life, (O.T) I.E in your head name how many people you know who are famous for doing bad things..then name how many people are famous for doing good things, scary huh :P
Err tbh ... change that fucking avatar!!!!!! :D
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Aerendur
Emerald Rider

Post by Aerendur »

I voted against clustering because fear of crossrealming. I have nothing against Gamah, imo he has shown that he will not let info slip. (like with the RR)

For me, crossrealming means: Taking information you find in one realm and then use it against them while playing in the other realm.

Gamah just plays both sides and enjoys that, without apparent information abuse.

Xxcalibur
Emerald Rider

Post by Xxcalibur »

No respect to one dude who woke up at 7 AM with 76 albs one sunday , get a life

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

oh and just to clearify, I dont mind him playing whatever he want.

it just annoys me. never pm´d him tho
Bah. Lv50s.
Animist, Bard, Druid, Enchanter, Nightshade, Vampiir

Rejecta

Post by Rejecta »

Xxcalibur wrote:No respect to one dude who woke up at 7 AM with 76 albs one sunday , get a life
haha, I suffer from a medical condition known as insomnia, I can't get a good sleep pattern, that day I woke up at 4am, logged on to play my minstrel, check some artis etc..found out there was a relic raid and went.

I'm so sad because I can't help getting up early :cow:

Ovi
Emerald Rider

Post by Ovi »

Personally I don't approve of people playing 2 realms. Even if they are trustworthy it always causes the opportunity for accusations.

I wouldn't waste my time PM people for doing it though, unless there was strong evidence that they had abused the fact of playing both realms.

One thing I would say though, I seem to remember a post about you cancelling a raid at short notice and going to play your Alb characters. That is not on, and maybe the people PMing were the ones put out by the cancellation.

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

Rejecta wrote:Everytime I log into hib, I get at least 1 pm+ with whine about me playing 2 realms.

What have I done wrong exactly? I don't disclose secrets to other realms (as proven by the 4 relic raids I have done 2 on each realm), I don't use any information for personal gain. All I want to do is play 3 realms on English servers, but apprantly this is too much for some people to understand, these same people that voted YES to clustering...what do you think will happen when albs with hib/excal chars are gonna do? turn a blind ear and eye..I assure you I have higher game ethics than many of those guys.

I don't see why I should be PM'd abuse, runing my game time because some idiot thinks its ok to call me a "cock sucker" /quote, just because I play 2 realms. I don't get any abuse on Albion..funny that when your the quickest to call the Albs whiners and roleplayers..seems that more of that happens in Hiberna.

So after some more whine and crap in CG tonight (after I had just tried to get the relic back for Hib) I have decided to post this.

IF YOU PM ME WHINE AGAIN YOU WILL INSTANTLY BE PUT ON MY IGNORE LIST FOR GOOD, I DO NOT WANT MY GAME TIME RUINED BY TWATS WHO THINK I AM BREAKING THE COC (which I am not) OR X-REALMING FOR MY PERSONAL GAIN. I am here because I was invited and given a group spot for RvR, I am here because I wanted to try high level hib without deleating my mid 50's on Excal.

So far I am not seeing the comunity spirit that Hiberna is so famed for, all I am seeing is a bunch of bitching, moaning cocks who think it's ok to ruin my game time with personal insults.

Regards
Gamah/Rejecta.
just wanna back it up, gamah is a great guy, and a respected enemy. If some people actually took the time out to get to know him, then im sure the flames would stop. Lots of worse things have happened within our realm recently that people dont seem to take much notice of, but just flame an "easy" target, becuase he happens to play alb/pry as well.

Oh well, gam you have my respect for what its worth :)
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”