Warning -

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Childofkhain wrote:and ofc you realise that if i said i will bring my m8's enchanter along i would get no funney looks at all ....
...your point is?

/Ankh

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

[quote="Elrandhir"]What did he do that was so bad, I have forgotten now, and to lazy to read from start again ]

[ooc] This and the ML1 raid thread do seem to have got a bit muddled. It was only post 4 on this thread that made me get involved.

Come on SOMEONE must know an internet address for me to watch the military spoof version of the Amarillo video. Talk will you! It features a firbolg, and I think I'm in love.

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Ankh Morpork wrote:...your point is?

/Ankh
hm true, who would care really my friends and I help eachother all the time ;D
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

twinga
Emerald Rider

Post by twinga »

well tbh looking your posts your friend play the game? as seems you playing with his chanter all the time rofl, and if so who say us all you not were playing when you fucked peopel with EoY and with 2.10? of course you can fuck us all hibs all you want with the chanter of your friend, and then we have to believe all your "bad actions" are done by your friend and then your the good person with the other toons lol....

1st of all dont see the point of you playing your chanter´s friend toon if you known what he done and then tbh i dont know if in excalibur people are retard but here i think peopel are smart enuff to see you are just the same person.

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Elrandhir wrote:hm true, who would care really my friends and I help eachother all the time ]

Hehe no no no...you missed my point...and tbh, Im not really sure WHAT my point was :P
Kallima wrote:[ooc] This and the ML1 raid thread do seem to have got a bit muddled. It was only post 4 on this thread that made me get involved.
Good girl, atleast you didn't forget the [ooc] part this time.

/Ankh

Childofkhain
Emerald Rider

Post by Childofkhain »

read the coc then read it again - done yet - ok now read it again. sorted? Thats why ofc Zcerus is mine for use in game - thankfully nothing said on a forum can be used as IC information thus i am childofkhain,

Im not ashamed of it infact im proud however the retards among you may want to talk to Xcerus in game because this enchanter called Xcerus is obviously a trouble maker - yet again Xcerus the ENCHANTER is a trouble maker and shood be hung drawn and quaterd - any one who finds and kill an ENCHANTER named Xcerus will be give 22p by myself ofc as bounty on the head of XCERUS THE ENCHANTER......

jesus and some of you called me idiotic.

Learn to read red necks!

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

[ooc] Zcerus is the enchanter, Xcerus is the druid alt. People do tend to mistake a single letter sometimes. Oh and Zcerus was the 2.10 thing, and Xcerus the EoY.

Now about the spoof Amarillo video...

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Childofkhain wrote:read the coc then read it again - done yet - ok now read it again. sorted? Thats why ofc Zcerus is mine for use in game - thankfully nothing said on a forum can be used as IC information thus i am childofkhain,

Im not ashamed of it infact im proud however the retards among you may want to talk to Xcerus in game because this enchanter called Xcerus is obviously a trouble maker - yet again Xcerus the ENCHANTER is a trouble maker and shood be hung drawn and quaterd - any one who finds and kill an ENCHANTER named Xcerus will be give 22p by myself ofc as bounty on the head of XCERUS THE ENCHANTER......

jesus and some of you called me idiotic.

Learn to read red necks!
...eh..what? I've read through this a couple of times and I still fail to see what your trying to say :noangel:

/Ankh

Jupiler
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupiler »

*insert dancing lock here*
&quot wrote:After playing zupiler and repeatedly getting beat by him (bastard)

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Ankh Morpork wrote:Hehe no no no...you missed my point...and tbh, Im not really sure WHAT my point was :P

Good girl, atleast you didn't forget the [ooc] part this time.

/Ankh
hehe ok, well only sharing with my closest frinds that I can kick arses of IRL, and don´t think Im alone doing this ;D would never borrow it to someone that wasent really close to me..

I probably post to fast and read to little atm also ;P wonder how many of my posts really make any sence ;P
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”