Keep Lenah in DAoC!!

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Keep Lenah in DAoC!!

Post by Asterixxx »

There was a dark and stealthy looking chap who whispered to me that Lenah was planning on leaving DAoC in the Very near future.
I would think that many of us know lenah/Eluwien/krnzacgh from all the raids she has run for us hibbies. She has helped so many hibbies with ML's , Artifacts and random raids that have helped so people with their templates and overall character performance.
So this topic i have set for you all to sign and place a comment on why she shouldnt leave us and stay to continue with her Leading to the dark corners of our land!
Asterixxx
Vitalstatistixxx
Obelixx
Getafixx
Cacofonixx

(theres 5 names) :iamwithst

poke:
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

I refuse to let her leave...cos she havent finished my sc order :P

/Ankh

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

Ankh Morpork wrote:I refuse to let her leave...cos she havent finished my sc order :P

/Ankh
mine niether mate :P /slap her ass
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

asterixxx wrote: /slap her ass
heheheh you think she likes this... :D

bad thing is people who play too much , leading raids ..... (Venoid, Lenah, Urug..,...,.....) get drained out theire power.

pls peeps play for fun, cut down playing dont let doac dictate your live.... and you will enjoy it longer.

And Lenah take a break,cut down playing .....and things will get better.

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Gitt

Post by Gitt »

asterixxx wrote:/slap her ass
My Job! Hands off! :D

Lenah is certainly among the best players I have met in my time playing DAoC.

Her commitment, ambition, organisation and community spirit is truely awe-inspiring.... even if she does have the temper of a rabid wolverine :p

She's been a real asset to the Prydwen community....

.... on the other hand she's also a superb asset to the WoW community, and I'm very reluctant to give her her back.. but we're open to bribes :p

/salute Lenah... first class player and trusted friend :)

Childofkhain
Emerald Rider

Post by Childofkhain »

I refuse to let her leave for 3 reasons:

1: She hasnt finnished my Sc order :P

2: She hasnt done the deep cats raid nor the deep 8fg+++ Galla raid she promied me she would treat me too :)

3: I will miss her hugs!

If you leave i will hunt you down weekly for a hug!!!!!

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

We dont know the reason why she wants to leave in the first place. If she wants to play wow then that's her choice. I'm sure she'll be back like so many.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Scabs
Emerald Rider

Post by Scabs »

So many people with sc orders that need doing (rubs hands together). :cow:

But on a serious note, whatever you decided to do Lenah, have fun! :cow:
WAR! - K8 Peaks

Snozzle - 27 Shaman. drunk:

Guild - Pestis
Alliance - Squig Quo Pro
Members - Heavy Metal, Pestis, Brutal DeLuxe, Nocturnal Dawn, BLONDIIN PINGVIIN, De Gale Trolde fra Nord

Nored
Emerald Rider

Post by Nored »

Well, I wouldn't like it if Lenah would leave, but if she does, it's her own disission, and that has to be respeced anyhow :P

But indeed Lenah, better stay with us :)
Nored, 50 Champ <Green Peacekeepers>

Argyleyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Argyleyn »

People have lots of reasons to quit a mmorpg, if it involves some sort of silly argument over toa/rvr/whatever ingame then don't leave, if it involves being bored with the game or the game taking too much time of her life, then wish her a happy real life and let her go :)
Argyleyn, ex raven ardent prime prestidigitist.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”