Thandruil aka Danny

A forum for anyhing not game related.
Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

thank you ... and i remember all of you :)

Thank you for helping me spread the news, it wasnt something i could do on my own....
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

I haven't checked Pryd Net for a long time, but saw the link this evening and decided to check what's happening and saw this thread. I'm totally "gutted" and at a loss for words. What you say is very true... that Danny (aka "Thand") was always someone who would go the extra mile to help someone... I know that because he helped me (along with you Ellen) with many tasks and quests in DAoC. All I can say is that his memory will live on and that I hope that you can find peace in the days to come. My thoughts are with you Ellen and your little boy, as well as your wider family. I pray that as you come to terms with what has happened that somewhere inside you a spark of happiness will start to grow as you remember the good times that you shared with Danny. /Salute Thand!

You will be in my thoughts.

Gand

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

Really sorry to hear this Satyn. Had a great time with you and Thand in game and him and you both had a special place

RIP Danny

Medeleven is met you Ellen and de rest van de familie. Gecondeleerd, en dit zijn de ergste dingen die kunnen gebeuren. Ik hoop dat over time het met jou en de kinders beter gaat en als je gewoon eens wil praten of wat dan ook kun je me toevoegen op Skype, gebruikersnaam heelverweg.

/Hug
finland:
holland:

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Quinlan wrote:Really sorry to hear this Satyn. Had a great time with you and Thand in game and him and you both had a special place

RIP Danny

Medeleven is met you Ellen and de rest van de familie. Gecondeleerd, en dit zijn de ergste dingen die kunnen gebeuren. Ik hoop dat over time het met jou en de kinders beter gaat en als je gewoon eens wil praten of wat dan ook kun je me toevoegen op Skype, gebruikersnaam heelverweg.

/Hug
merci, khad al zitten denken hoe ik je kon contacteren maar mijn hersenen liggen eventjes plat.

Khoop dat alles goed met je gaat.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

ambera
Emerald Rider

Post by ambera »

Hey, Satyn.

I just wanted to post again to let you know I'm still thinking of you. We don't know each other well, but I know that one of the hardest things with loss is when the initial rush of sympathy and condolences stops, as everyone has said their piece and moves on, perhaps forgetting, but perhaps just not knowing what more to say.

Don't feel bad about falling to bits, and don't feel bad about asking other people to help pick them up and help you to put your life back together. Say whatever you need to say. As an online community, there's not much we can do... but we're here and we can listen.

/hugs

Ambs
Ambera the Heroine
Avery, Thid NS & Potion Monkey
Ascarii the Warden
Animamba, Verdant Ani
Ahoulin, Luri Screamer

long-tailed nanny-o

HappyG
Emerald Rider

Post by HappyG »

:'(

I was cleaning my book shelf a couple of days ago, and when I went over this piece ...
... I was thinking about you 2, and how are you doing these days ...
It's been over 6 years, since you've sent me that CD, god, how fast time flies...

... there are not many DAoC players I would still remember not because of their achievements on the battlefield, but because of their willingness to help others ... Thandruil was one of them.

You've got to be strong Satyn, for you and the boy.
Hep, treated MMORPG addict, on the way to master his uni
Morana, one of a few Rangers, that did not Zerg. Retired for good.

Hiroko

condolances

Post by Hiroko »

Just logged into WoW for the first time in ages to see the new from 'nana - suprised my account here still exists tbh.

I know we didn't get on in-game and had our arguments, but still, I'd like to pass on my condolances for your loss.:'(
Chosen Tiarna

Hiroko 50 Shield Champion (ML10 Banelord)
Ethaine 50 Bard (ML10 Sojourner)
Croglin 50 Warden (ML10 Battlemaster)
Harada 50 Enchantress (ML10 Convoker)
Adelid 50 Mentalist (ML3 Warlord)
Beorunna 4x Nightshade (ML10 Spymaster)

Nos 8 & 9 Duilleog, Meath (#3338 & #3339)
Chosen Guild House (#3335)

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

ambera wrote:Hey, Satyn.

I just wanted to post again to let you know I'm still thinking of you. We don't know each other well, but I know that one of the hardest things with loss is when the initial rush of sympathy and condolences stops, as everyone has said their piece and moves on, perhaps forgetting, but perhaps just not knowing what more to say.

Don't feel bad about falling to bits, and don't feel bad about asking other people to help pick them up and help you to put your life back together. Say whatever you need to say. As an online community, there's not much we can do... but we're here and we can listen.

/hugs

Ambs
thx Ambs

yes at first my flat was full of ppl, that lasted a couple of days ... then it changed to phone calls, then txt messages and now i know who my friends are :)
Life is hard like this, you go from living a life with a future .. marriage on the way and plans for another baby ... to just simple darkness and uncertainty. But i'm seeing clear sky again, room for a future .. I'll get there but i'm not worried about myself, not about me anyway, i'll live one way or another ... its my boy that i'm worried about .. he's got no daddy.

Ellen
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

HappyG wrote::'(

I was cleaning my book shelf a couple of days ago, and when I went over this piece ...
... I was thinking about you 2, and how are you doing these days ...
It's been over 6 years, since you've sent me that CD, god, how fast time flies...

... there are not many DAoC players I would still remember not because of their achievements on the battlefield, but because of their willingness to help others ... Thandruil was one of them.

You've got to be strong Satyn, for you and the boy.
hugs ... i know hunny, i know ...

and thank you for saying those nice things about Danny ...

E
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Hiroko wrote:Just logged into WoW for the first time in ages to see the new from 'nana - suprised my account here still exists tbh.

I know we didn't get on in-game and had our arguments, but still, I'd like to pass on my condolances for your loss.:'(
cmon thats years ago ... diffrent time for me back then.
Still ... thank you .. means a lot

Ellen
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Return to “Off Topic”