REALLY old DaoC video, WAR related, and little hello from the past.

Home for Warhammer Online players
Tugomer
Emerald Rider

Post by Tugomer »

Awwh, my old account is gonebleh:
Anyways hi folks, nice nostalgia thread, let me add to it ^^

Preps for first hibbie keep take, SP and HDS crews, 3/21/2002

Mids are being lame :( 4/1/2002

Venge
Emerald Rider

Post by Venge »

Man Tugo! These are some old screens right there :)

Reza wrote:Out of interest, Venge are you still in touch with any of your old colleagues at GOA? Bet you're glad you havent had to be the one communicating with the WAR community the last few days :)
Couple but I try to stay out of their way :)
As for the last few days, Sunday could have gone with couple more posts here and there but I really think they thought they were going to pull it off nice & easy then something went wrong, as it always happen. Must have been hell though, geesh...

Hopefully catch you guys in WAR sometime, side by side or punch in the face :)
Venge, Archmage of Precept.
WAR Archmage videos

Venge, Old school Mooseboy
Ettie, Crazy Mentalist

VidX

Post by VidX »

Think I finally decided on what I'm playing in WAR: Archmage!

Got a BW to nearly 15 but it's kinda boring to play while just doing DPS. AM is more my style and having to balance the heals with the dps to make the most of the class is quite fun.

Has Precept decided on a server yet for WAR? Would be interesting if we all ended up on the same server again lol I know that a very high amount of ex-Prydwen players from all 3 realms are rolling on the same server, basically it's being organised on the White Rose forums here so it looks like both Order and Dest will have a good amount of players already familiar with the RvR concept.
Usp Caffeinechanter - level 6 Roasted Bean
Can find me as Manachanter in most things...
World of Warships [NA] mainly

usp:

Sardine
Emerald Rider

Post by Sardine »

Man, even the old style icons on those pics are enough to bring back memories! :D
gone...

Svarun
Emerald Rider

Post by Svarun »

*grumble*

This is some nostalgia-fest right here, so thought I would add to it too ^^. Hello to all the oldies and a special hello to my old SP guildmates :). See you all in WAR, probably.

BTW Venge, you sure were a mysterious guy back then. Would love to chat with you about the old times.

p.s.: Tugo post more pics!

Nedo
Emerald Rider

Post by Nedo »

hehe nostalgomania thread

Sva + Tugo + me + Silver at parth farm lol feels like yesterday! :D

Maeloch

Post by Maeloch »

lo Ettie, nice vid! It's the only NFD vid I've seen posted publicly, later on a couple of peeps frapsed some guild grp fights, but never editted them into anything worth posting up publicly. Should probably ask the recorder permission and edit them into something, but never get around to it. Funny last fight with the pets looks like at least 3 ments in the grp, me, yourself and eleanora (at a wild guess).

Not sure what's happening with guild and WH. Everyone seems split in different games atm, some would prefer to go US, some EU, some not gaming much or at all, etc. Some recent interest about it at least on out forums, so perhaps we'll sort something out. Personally, I don't really want to get so heavily involved with a game again like DAoC at it's peak, but mebbe I take a look.
Mael, 50th ment.

Genedril
Emerald Rider

Post by Genedril »

Maeloch wrote:Personally, I don't really want to get so heavily involved with a game again like DAoC at it's peak, but mebbe I take a look.

.... slope.... slipping.... 4 years later & you'll be the highest ranked (insert under used class here)
Those that can't lead follow.

Those that can lead should admit when they're lost.

Venge
Emerald Rider

Post by Venge »

Hey Mael, Vid :)

Precept's gonna go on Burlok at headstart by the look of it, RP Core server. Not really a RP guild but hopefully we'll dodge being killed by MrFancyPants and BigKok. :)

I'll prolly get an alt somewhere on the old school Prydweneers' server though.
Venge, Archmage of Precept.
WAR Archmage videos

Venge, Old school Mooseboy
Ettie, Crazy Mentalist

Tugomer
Emerald Rider

Post by Tugomer »

sva wrote:Tugo post more pics!
nedo wrote:Sva + Tugo + me + Silver at parth farm lol feels like yesterday!
no it does not Oo

Return to “Warhammer Online”