The Plus and Minus points of clustering.

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

umm thought i had removed it :)
we were testing censors :)
Boo was also censored at one stage ;)

damn
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

Thanks 'nana, I was a bit worried that by dash-spelling it I might have breached a deliberate censor, but glad to see I haven't.

I wondered about the word because I do know that some religious types think damn and damnation are offensive blasphemies, worse in offensiveness than some other, far nastier words. Glad to see that its OK on this board.

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

Briannon wrote:Can't read the EULA here, but will check later. If it's as you say then what a damn fool I was for renewing for a year.

Actually, just checked the EULA and I can't see anything that gives GOA the right to significantly change the product on offer. May have missed it, but can't find it so far.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Briannon wrote:Thanks 'nana, I was a bit worried that by dash-spelling it I might have breached a deliberate censor, but glad to see I haven't.

I wondered about the word because I do know that some religious types think damn and damnation are offensive blasphemies, worse in offensiveness than some other, far nastier words. Glad to see that its OK on this board.
i was tempted tbh

george thinks its swearing in back to the future ^^
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Briannon wrote:Thanks 'nana, I was a bit worried that by dash-spelling it I might have breached a deliberate censor, but glad to see I haven't.

Those types can **** off imo!
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

porkbelly
Emerald Rider

Post by porkbelly »

the word d.a.m. is not a bad word here in UK , BUT seems to be very bad in USA .

i play nasca racing online with lots of peeps from USA and for saying that word d.a.m got me band from about 3 severs when i ask about this in many forums they all said it is as bad as swear words we use over here .

just thought ill let you know .

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

hmm
any reason why?
such as is it another word for something naughty?
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

porkbelly wrote:the word d.a.m. is not a bad word here in UK , BUT seems to be very bad in USA .

i play nasca racing online with lots of peeps from USA and for saying that word d.a.m got me band from about 3 severs when i ask about this in many forums they all said it is as bad as swear words we use over here .

just thought ill let you know .

Wow, never knew people hated water blocking structures that much!

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

blame the beavers..
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Sardine
Emerald Rider

Post by Sardine »

Briannon wrote: If clustering goes ahead I will certainly be looking for a refund of the unused subscription period on my accounts
Surely its your choice to play your accounts, doesnt mean if you dont play them for a while goa will give you money back.

A guy who pays his subs but is inactive for a week during that period of time doesnt ask for a refund.
gone...

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”